Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spoiler A problem with the elevator and custom stories.
Copdeon Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago A problem with the elevator and custom stories.

I don't mean to pester you guys but i have 2 problems with amnesia, One with the elevator part, And one with custom stories.

First the elevator part, I did what i was suppose to, I filled the burner with coal, Put all the gears on the machine,

made the levers go 8 up 8 down, and arranged the rods in the order Blue,Red,Yellow And the machine says it STILL needs work. So is there something else to the machine or did the game glitch?

Another one is the custom stories,I go to my documents, Then my amnesia folder, Then there is two folders there, Maindemo And Main. So i click main all that comes up is

Copdeon
Main_settings.cfg
Launcher
hpl
First_start_flag

So if you guys could help that would be great.
Oh and extra infortmation I am running it on a windows 7 home premium laptop.
And i downloaded amnesia through steam
(This post was last modified: 04-17-2012, 11:38 PM by Copdeon.)
04-17-2012, 11:13 PM
Find
Googolplex Offline
Banned

Threads: 246
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: A problem with the elevator and custom stories.

For the elevator.
You have to fill 2 chunks of coal into the burner and then use both levers (burner and machine).
04-18-2012, 04:03 PM
Find
Copdeon Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: A problem with the elevator and custom stories.

I found my custom stories! I am gonna make shortcut to it so i don't lose it again .
04-18-2012, 04:25 PM
Find