Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Work in progress A Visit To George
secretcastle Offline

Threads: 1
Brick  A Visit To George

Hello everyone!

I am currently developing my first custom story A Visit To George.
The custom story will be probably done in may.

I will use:
- Custom Enteties
- A new enemy
- Custom Music

Story: You and your friends go to visit your friend George at his house. He greets everybody inside the house.
Just as you enter the Living Room someone knocks you out. You wake up covered in BLOOD. There is nobody in the room. Just you, laying down covered in blood. You must find out where are your friends and escape.

***NOT WRITING THE FULL STORY HERE, FIND OUT PLAYING THE CS***

Screenshots
[Image: 21234.PNG]

[Image: 0000.PNG]

[Image: Capture122222222222222222222222222222222222.PNG]

Levels that are going to be included:
- First Part of The House
- Second Part of The House
- Cellar
- Creature Making Room

BEFORE YOU ASK WHEN IT'S GOING TO BE OUT, I'LL SAY IT AGAIN, PROBABLY IN MAY

(This is my first time running a thread so it's bad.. Sad )

MODDB Page http://www.moddb.com/mods/visit-to-george
04-22-2012, 10:47 AM
Find
SonOfLiberty796 Offline

Threads: 39
RE: A Visit To George

This looks nice for being a first! Smile

Are there gonna be jump scares, though? That's one thing you shouldn't do or at least not a lot.
04-22-2012, 11:12 AM
Find
Mine Turtle Offline

Threads: 32

this seems predictable.. let me guess, george is a madman who uses people to make these monsters who just casually walk around his building aimlessly and somehow figure out they dont like your guts, so theyre after you.
there are two conclusions to rescuing your friends in this story that i can think of at the moment:

1. you dont even meet the friends throughout the story. you might even leave the building without even mentioning them in the story

2. you finaly reach your friends, but theyre sadly dead, spread as corpses around the room, and you have escape this mad house by yourself

id recommend getting a better polished story, or just being creative. frankly ill be watching this one to see how it goes.

dont take this critisism (too)personally.. i just dislike the fact that some just dont give a dang about the story anymore..

[Image: 201107142327000.gif]
04-22-2012, 02:28 PM
Find
Leeeyam Offline

Threads: 22

(04-22-2012, 02:28 PM)darkadders Wrote: this seems predictable.. let me guess, george is a madman who uses people to make these monsters who just casually walk around his building aimlessly and somehow figure out they dont like your guts, so theyre after you.
there are two conclusions to rescuing your friends in this story that i can think of at the moment:

1. you dont even meet the friends throughout the story. you might even leave the building without even mentioning them in the story

2. you finaly reach your friends, but theyre sadly dead, spread as corpses around the room, and you have escape this mad house by yourself

id recommend getting a better polished story, or just being creative. frankly ill be watching this one to see how it goes.

dont take this critisism (too)personally.. i just dislike the fact that some just dont give a dang about the story anymore..
I totally agree with you here, the most popular stories are also the most creative ones.

Sadly, I think he's too far into making this, it's a little late to go back ^^

04-23-2012, 11:41 AM
Find
Rapture Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 79

Books are to nicely stacked on the bookshelves, and its obvious you Copy+Pasta them. Change them up a bit.
04-23-2012, 01:40 PM
Find
secretcastle Offline

(04-22-2012, 02:28 PM)darkadders Wrote: this seems predictable.. let me guess, george is a madman who uses people to make these monsters who just casually walk around his building aimlessly and somehow figure out they dont like your guts, so theyre after you.

Nope... I am actually make one of the friends alive.
(04-22-2012, 11:41 AM)Robosprog Wrote: Needs roof, and the landing kinda area needs a plane underneath as you can see right through the floor there right now.
Its not finished yet...
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2012, 05:35 PM by secretcastle.)
04-23-2012, 05:35 PM
Find
secretcastle Offline

I am actually canceling this custom story... There are some problems.. I am starting a new custom story
05-10-2012, 01:36 PM
Find
lllDash Offline

Threads: 12

As long as you don't stop wanting to create a custom story Smile
05-14-2012, 01:10 AM
Find