Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Alone In The Dark - Completed Demo
EthanLancaster Offline

Threads: 9
Alone In The Dark - Completed Demo

This is my Demo version of a map I've been working on for quite a while. The story starts with Richard. The owner of a large brewery company. He buys a mansion where he and his coworker Alice will stay. But his good friend Clyde needs a place to stay and lives there as well. They move in and terrifying things happen to them. One night Richard can't sleep because of noises in the house. You finally decide to investigate after you hear a loud crash. Please download and enjoy. Smile

[Image: alone_in_the_dark.jpg]

[Image: alone_in_the_dark_1st_floor.jpg]

Donwload Here:
http://adf.ly/7pDDD

By: Ethan Lancaster

Please Notify me at: ethan.lancaster@gmail.com if you would like to help.
(This post was last modified: 04-26-2012, 01:41 AM by EthanLancaster.)
04-26-2012, 12:08 AM
Find
Kurton Offline

Threads: 8
RE: Alone In The Dark - Completed Demo

I'd like to download and try this, and I don't mean to trouble you, but 625 MB thru RapidShare is a bit of a time-hogger. Did you make sure to remove the .map_cache files in the /maps directory?

And I recommend a switch to DropBox or MediaFire for hosting. RapidShare slows down everybody who doesn't buy premium.

04-26-2012, 01:20 AM
Find
EthanLancaster Offline

(04-26-2012, 01:20 AM)Kurton Wrote: I'd like to download and try this, and I don't mean to trouble you, but 625 MB thru RapidShare is a bit of a time-hogger. Did you make sure to remove the .map_cache files in the /maps directory?

And I recommend a switch to DropBox or MediaFire for hosting. RapidShare slows down everybody who doesn't buy premium.

I was wondering why the Upload took so long. I will reupload to dropbox, and delte the .map_cache files. Sorry I am fairly new to all of this. Thanks for the advice.
04-26-2012, 01:25 AM
Find
Xanthos Offline

Only a demo?
Why do people make demos?
Only games that you pay for should have demos, Making a free custom map demo is just showing your lazy.
Also if a full release people like me won't bother the full version.

XD just my opinion. Tell me when full release

04-26-2012, 02:10 AM
Find
nemesis567 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 65

I kinda of got my hopes up with the title(which might be copyrighted). I thought it was a remake of Alone In The Dark itself.

Today I dreamt the life I could live forever. You only know that when you feel it for you know not what you like until you've experienced it.
04-27-2012, 08:47 PM
Find