Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HumiliatioN can test your beta map anytime!
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64
HumiliatioN can test your beta map anytime!

Okay.. I just need to make a new thread and do something because I'm running out of ideas on my project and I need to do something else.. and I want test any player beta maps almost everyday and anytime.. that give me sometimes really good ideas, not copying only make something similiar.

First of all I love test any player's map nowdays and give nice feedback and criticism too.

If you can give your beta or even little test maps, I can test them and trust me i LOVE to test them.

Send them, I'm ready!

Ps: Sorry my crappy english. I'm finnish guy lol.

You can PM me or just send it here. Smile

Heart HumiliatioN

“Life is a game, play it”
(This post was last modified: 04-29-2012, 01:39 PM by HumiliatioN.)
04-29-2012, 01:37 PM
Find
trollox Offline

Threads: 16
RE: HumiliatioN can test your beta map anytime!

I guess you could beta test mine. I'm currently working on it, and it's suppose to be a map that'll show the more veteran mappers / modelers that i can creat decent looking makes that has some value aswell as a good story. And you're one of those people. So i'd be honerd if you'd play it. But ... I do have some requerments.
1: you'll have to add me on skype and say what you think over there Or record it so i can get your actual experience off it.
2: you'll have to wait a while because i havn't added the sound yet.
3: You'll have to critisims the mapping it self, for example : if i've missed somthing , clipping (doubt there'll be any), and futher suggestions. If you're interested leave a comment below.

Trollox.
04-29-2012, 01:43 PM
Find
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64
RE: HumiliatioN can test your beta map anytime!

(04-29-2012, 01:43 PM)trollox Wrote: I guess you could beta test mine. I'm currently working on it, and it's suppose to be a map that'll show the more veteran mappers / modelers that i can creat decent looking makes that has some value aswell as a good story. And you're one of those people. So i'd be honerd if you'd play it. But ... I do have some requerments.
1: you'll have to add me on skype and say what you think over there Or record it so i can get your actual experience off it.
2: you'll have to wait a while because i havn't added the sound yet.
3: You'll have to critisims the mapping it self, for example : if i've missed somthing , clipping (doubt there'll be any), and futher suggestions. If you're interested leave a comment below.

Trollox.
Wow, already response. Lovely. For sure man! I'm dying to play any map Wink

and sounds really interesting.

“Life is a game, play it”
04-29-2012, 01:57 PM
Find