Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[REQUEST] Missing entities
Damascus Offline

Threads: 118
[REQUEST] Missing entities

So I was just going about my business, about to put some bottles in my editor, but as soon as I select bottle from the entities menu, the editor crashes, and I'm no longer able to open Level Editor.

I restarted my computer only to find my "bottles" folder complete missing out of my entities. It's not in my recycle bin either. It's just totally gone. I know it wasn't me because I didn't have the folder open at all while I was working on my level, i couldn't have accidentally deleted it. Would someone be a gentleman and upload the folder for me? Also, if there's anything else that comes before "character" in the entities, I'll need those too. They're the first one on the list and I don't know if there was anything else.

(This post was last modified: 04-30-2012, 04:45 AM by Damascus.)
04-30-2012, 04:30 AM
Find
Cranky Old Man Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 20
RE: [REQUEST] Missing entities

Only the "bottle" category comes before the "character" category (containing about 20 entities). I have a backup preinstallation archive just in case something like this would happen, but I personally don't share more than Frictional Games scripts with other people.
Could the folder have been moved, or hidden?

Noob scripting tutorial: From Noob to Pro

(This post was last modified: 04-30-2012, 04:40 AM by Cranky Old Man.)
04-30-2012, 04:40 AM
Find
Damascus Offline

Threads: 118
RE: [REQUEST] Missing entities

I ran a couple searches on my computer and found it within the "character" folder. Probably should have done that before, but I still find it weird it got dragged in there when I don't think I've been in those folders for a couple days.

Must have happened a long time ago and this is just the first time I tried to use bottles since then.

(This post was last modified: 04-30-2012, 04:46 AM by Damascus.)
04-30-2012, 04:45 AM
Find