Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.24 Average
Amnesia - canis abusus [FIXED]
Tim0n Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Amnesia - canis abusus [FIXED]

Great story! Really enjoyed the dogs Big Grin

Video below! Big Grin

Spoiler below!

Check ouy my livestream - http://www.own3d.tv/Tim0n!
Or my youtube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/Tim0ntel!
05-21-2012, 01:51 PM
Website Find
SirWolf22 Offline

Threads: 0

Do you mind if i upload a lets play of this? (when i've recorded it of course)
05-21-2012, 07:25 PM
Find
Skashi Away
Pirate

Threads: 28

(05-21-2012, 07:25 PM)SirWolf22 Wrote: Do you mind if i upload a lets play of this? (when i've recorded it of course)
no i would never Smile
i would be happy about it
05-21-2012, 07:57 PM
Find
Hardarm Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 39

Skashi you SHOULD read people's posts about disliking jumpscares. Read them.

ALSo people with constructive criticism will give you advices for a truly scary custom story, about lightning etc. You should listen to them! Don't just ignore them they're NOT "HATING" on you. Think about if you continue releasing maps like these you will lose your respect and "fans"....

listen to boards of canada
(This post was last modified: 05-22-2012, 04:04 PM by Hardarm.)
05-22-2012, 03:54 PM
Website Find
Skashi Away
Pirate

(05-22-2012, 03:54 PM)Hardarm Wrote: Skashi you SHOULD read people's posts about disliking jumpscares. Read them.
yeah i've read it, and i will maybe put in jumpscares but no senseless jumpscares like flying naked guys.
05-22-2012, 04:04 PM
Find
Eliphas Offline

Threads: 1

I do not understand why you do this kind of Custom Story. The map design is ok, there is a new monster which is quite interesting; in other words, you have the tools to make a very good and surprising story. But there isn't any work on the storyline, it's like :
Spoiler below!
You wake up in a wood in front of a house and you don't remember a shit of what you have done before, so you go in the mansion instead of leaving in order to go back to your home, admitting that you have not forgotten where you live... Then you touch the door, THEN THERE IS A GIANT DOG WITH AN EXPLODED HEAD WHO SHOUTS AT YOU AND DISAPPEARS IN A PUFF OF SMOKE AND... AND THEN YOU FIND A NOTE WITH A MAN WHO SEEMS TO LIVE HERE AND WONDER WHY HIS DOGS HAVE AN EXPLODED HEAD ! WHAT AN EXISTENTIAL QUESTION !
And the jumpscares, good lord ! This is absolutely not credible.

*Get an item* "WHOAW ! How unexpected ! There is a monster behind me, ready to cut off my head !"

And by the way, better to opt for a good old windscare instead of bet on the Virgin of Nuremberg who is so common and boring. I expected to collide with the penis of a naked man in the hallway, thank you god that did not happen.
To continue on the "storyline" : Even the behavior of your monster is sensless !
*Look at the avatar*
I bet that was a custom story for a guy like Pewdie or sort of. It's a pity, you have probably the skills to make a better custom story.
05-23-2012, 02:43 PM
Find
Skashi Away
Pirate

(05-23-2012, 02:43 PM)Eliphas Wrote: I do not understand why you do this kind of Custom Story. The map design is ok, there is a new monster which is quite interesting; in other words, you have the tools to make a very good and surprising story. But there isn't any work on the storyline, it's like :
Spoiler below!
You wake up in a wood in front of a house and you don't remember a shit of what you have done before, so you go in the mansion instead of leaving in order to go back to your home, admitting that you have not forgotten where you live... Then you touch the door, THEN THERE IS A GIANT DOG WITH AN EXPLODED HEAD WHO SHOUTS AT YOU AND DISAPPEARS IN A PUFF OF SMOKE AND... AND THEN YOU FIND A NOTE WITH A MAN WHO SEEMS TO LIVE HERE AND WONDER WHY HIS DOGS HAVE AN EXPLODED HEAD ! WHAT AN EXISTENTIAL QUESTION !
And the jumpscares, good lord ! This is absolutely not credible.

*Get an item* "WHOAW ! How unexpected ! There is a monster behind me, ready to cut off my head !"

And by the way, better to opt for a good old windscare instead of bet on the Virgin of Nuremberg who is so common and boring. I expected to collide with the penis of a naked man in the hallway, thank you god that did not happen.
To continue on the "storyline" : Even the behavior of your monster is sensless !
*Look at the avatar*
I bet that was a custom story for a guy like Pewdie or sort of. It's a pity, you have probably the skills to make a better custom story.
thx for this oppinion but no stories for pewdie... never
05-23-2012, 04:23 PM
Find
Skashi Away
Pirate

i think i will take a little break before continue custom stories, sorry people Big Grin
05-28-2012, 07:41 AM
Find
jandeimz Offline

Threads: 0

Just wow.. I've played this cs for like 10mins and all I have to say right now is: F*cking awesome! One of the scariest story I've played this far.. I hope that its this awesome all the way to the end.. Great work, keep doing good stories like this!

EDIT: Finished the story.. I feel mentally raped right now. Really good custom strory, I recommend this to everyone who likes stories that aren't really long but are f*cking scary. Phew..
(This post was last modified: 07-23-2012, 11:50 PM by jandeimz.)
07-23-2012, 11:35 PM
Find
zecuro Offline

Threads: 33

first time I try some of he maps hes pretty good these monsters are awesome scared the shit out of me lolll
(This post was last modified: 07-24-2012, 04:47 PM by zecuro.)
07-24-2012, 04:15 PM
Find