Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
New Monster Ideas!
Fishnugget Offline

Threads: 6
RE: New Monster Ideas!

yes i know^^'
i write this in the false thread. its a big mistake^^'
12-08-2012, 07:45 PM
Find
xRaze Offline

Threads: 2

(12-08-2012, 04:13 PM)Hirnwirbel Wrote: Btw, what's up with people requesting all these copyrighted characters? First Jason, then some character from MLP, now it's the Joker... try to come up with your own ideas, guys, it will be more awesome in the end! Wink

On topic, I'm not sure what I'd like to see... seems like most types of monsters have already been done to death in countless games.

I think I'd like to have an enemy with a personality of sorts. Someone or something (doesn't necessarily need to be an intelligent being) that appears more than once and even though you may not know what exactly it is for a long time, you still know it's the same thing throughout the whole game.

Think of the first Alien movie. One spaceship, one Xenomorph and for the most part of the movie, you don't even know exactly what it looks like or what it's capable of. If that mechanic works, it doesn't even really matter what the monster looks like when you finally see it...
Just A scare joker. Not THE joker from batman... Or a scary clown, w/e
12-08-2012, 07:51 PM
Find
Fishnugget Offline

[Image: whitef10.png]
White Face as Amnesia monster O.O
12-09-2012, 05:01 PM
Find
The Rock Worm Offline

Threads: 83

I have a few ideas, all of which are sea dwellers.

#1: How about a Deep Sea Megalodon?

Appearance: Robust Great White Shark, like this one http://media.moddb.com/images/mods/1/12/...mod1.1.jpg
Coloration: Skin is all black, eyes are blue-grey.
Behavior: In the open ocean, once it spots you she dives down so that she comes right up beneath you... jaws wide open!
Size: 60'

#2: Black Dragonfish Mermaid

Appearance: Basically combine this http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8cbwd...o1_500.jpg with a human/dragonfish torso/face. Probably wearing the remains of a scuba diver's suit, indicating something transformed a diver into this dragonfishmaid.
Size: 20' from head to tail.
Behavior: Prefers to sneak up behind you and strike or lure you in with her natural lights. Attacks can be either a big bite or swallowing hole.

#3: This last one I wish to Private Message you, as it is the #1 thing I want for a future story.
12-10-2012, 06:53 AM
Find
Fishnugget Offline

Tricky the clown *.*
[Image: commission___yamadataro316_by_krinkels_r909-d4he2y1.png]
12-26-2012, 05:55 PM
Find