Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.08 Average
Power Castle Horror
Ultimegastriker Offline

Threads: 5
RE: Power Castle Horror

This is not a discussion Thread where you can spaming you shit.
Who cares who is a racist and who is not ?
I know the Answer: NOBODY!!!
And now stop write shit like this, i'll report everyone, who is write some crap what out of this theme is.
Back to the Thread's Theme now My Custom Story.

On my YT Channel you can find all Storys from here.
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2012, 09:43 PM by Ultimegastriker.)
05-05-2012, 09:37 PM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

(05-05-2012, 09:37 PM)Ultimegastriker Wrote: This is not a discussion Thread where you can spaming you shit.
And now stop write shit like this, i'll report everyone, who is write some crap what out of this theme is.
Are you serious? You're getting this worked up over two or three posts that were off topic? We're not spamming, we're having a discussion. It's a forum, people get off topic all the time. Yeesh.

Posting Freak
05-05-2012, 09:57 PM
Website Find
Cranky Old Man Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 20

(05-05-2012, 06:02 PM)Kreekakon Wrote: Cranky, I think you're trying to get your point across maybe a little too extremely.
I actually looked up German humour on the internet, and came across two informative articles on TV Tropes explaining that it's pretty close to british humour, but that the point of some German jokes, is that they have no points.
I'm willing to accept that Germans have humour again, but when I posted the previous post, I was genuinely willing to declare the German entertainment industry as lobotomized. I wasn't trying to make a point. I asked myself "Why? What makes him do this? Why does he hate Amnesia? Does he work for EA?" for half an hour. Would he be a simple troll, he wouldn't spend several days straight hellbent on making levels, and some people actually like his stories too. He is a frustrating mystery.

(05-05-2012, 09:37 PM)Ultimegastriker Wrote: This is not a discussion Thread where you can spaming you shit.
Don't pretend like your stories are perfectly normal. If you want to make something different and experimental, then fine, but people are going to freak out about it.

Noob scripting tutorial: From Noob to Pro

(This post was last modified: 05-05-2012, 11:15 PM by Cranky Old Man.)
05-05-2012, 11:11 PM
Find
Wolfi 83 Offline

Threads: 0
Thumbs Up  RE: Power Castle Horror

Ultra geil aber die jump scares beim wasser level waren echt eklig XD p.s. "YOU WON A new fan" <-("ah crap")
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2012, 11:35 PM by Wolfi 83.)
05-05-2012, 11:33 PM
Find
Cranky Old Man Offline
Posting Freak

Throughout the LP, I kept asking myself how much scripting had gone into the story, so I downloaded this story, opened up all the hps files, pasted them all in a single list, that I pasted into Geany, and counted the line numbers:
1039 lines of scripts. I'm going to use this amount as a measurement from now on. 1039 lines of code shall be called "1 Castle Horror".

Edit:
I also scanned the scripts for any occurence of the most basic of keywords: if.
Geany found NO if statements at all.

(This post was last modified: 05-06-2012, 12:02 AM by Cranky Old Man.)
05-05-2012, 11:38 PM
Find
Ultimegastriker Offline

(05-05-2012, 11:38 PM)Cranky Old Man Wrote: Throughout the LP, I kept asking myself how much scripting had gone into the story, so I downloaded this story, opened up all the hps files, pasted them all in a single list, that I pasted into Geany, and counted the line numbers:
1039 lines of scripts. I'm going to use this amount as a measurement from now on. 1039 lines of code shall be called "1 Castle Horror".

Edit:
I also scanned the scripts for any occurence of the most basic of keywords: if.
Geany found NO if statements at all.
good for you

(05-05-2012, 11:33 PM)Wolfi 83 Wrote: Ultra geil aber die jump scares beim wasser level waren echt eklig XD p.s. "YOU WON A new fan" <-("ah crap")

yey ^^

(05-05-2012, 09:57 PM)kman Wrote:
Are you serious? You're getting this worked up over two or three posts that were off topic? We're not spamming, we're having a discussion. It's a forum, people get off topic all the time. Yeesh.
you are spam with this shit and a disscussionsthread you can find here in my thread not .

(This post was last modified: 05-06-2012, 12:36 PM by Ultimegastriker.)
05-06-2012, 12:31 PM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

(05-06-2012, 12:31 PM)Ultimegastriker Wrote:
you are spam with this shit and a disscussionsthread you can find here in my thread not .

What? I can't really understand what you're saying, but I'm guessing english isn't your first language. We're not spamming though, spamming would be if I posted the same thing maybe 5+ times, there were TWO POSTS off topic in your thread and you go off and start complaining about how we're spamming and getting your thread horribly off topic? Like I said before, it's a forum, that happens all the time.

Posting Freak
05-06-2012, 12:46 PM
Website Find
Ultimegastriker Offline

(05-06-2012, 12:46 PM)kman Wrote:

it's a forum, that happens all the time.
bu4 not in my thread, understand?

05-06-2012, 01:19 PM
Find
Cranky Old Man Offline
Posting Freak

(05-06-2012, 01:19 PM)Ultimegastriker Wrote:
(05-06-2012, 12:46 PM)kman Wrote:

it's a forum, that happens all the time.
bu4 not in my thread, understand?
I was becoming a racist because of your custom story, so my post was on topic.

05-06-2012, 01:53 PM
Find
Ultimegastriker Offline

useful ?

05-06-2012, 02:05 PM
Find