Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.08 Average
Power Castle Horror
Ultimegastriker Offline

Threads: 5
RE: Power Castle Horror

(05-07-2012, 02:38 AM)Miss Rigi Wrote:
(05-07-2012, 02:25 AM)Ultimegastriker Wrote: If i can i would delete all your post's in this thread.
you have no idea of custom storys and be happy that I'm not a moderator.
I hate you and now go away from all my thread's -.-
There may be a reason you're not.

Maybe.

Quick elaboration: It looks like you'd abuse your powers because someone doesn't agree with you.
Incorrect .
Only in my thread who i has the power but that is not interessed.

On my YT Channel you can find all Storys from here.
05-07-2012, 02:58 AM
Find
Cranky Old Man Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 20

(05-07-2012, 02:58 AM)Ultimegastriker Wrote:
(05-07-2012, 02:25 AM)Ultimegastriker Wrote: If i can i would delete all your post's in this thread.

Maybe.

Quick elaboration: It looks like you'd abuse your powers because someone doesn't agree with you.
Incorrect .
Look, if you don't want anything but praise, why don't you post the story series on ModDB? I think that would give you comment censoring rights.

Noob scripting tutorial: From Noob to Pro

05-07-2012, 03:02 AM
Find
Miss Rigi Offline

Threads: 3

Maybe.

Incorrect .
Wow, I actually have no idea what that's supposed to say. But I still stand by the fact that you were quick to insult taste in and/or knowledge of proper CSs and don't change my view.

Vos rapio meus spiritus absentis.
Voice Actress
05-07-2012, 03:08 AM
Find
Ultimegastriker Offline

(05-07-2012, 03:02 AM)Cranky Old Man Wrote:

Maybe.

Incorrect .
Look, if you don't want anything but praise, why don't you post the story series on ModDB? I think that would give you comment censoring rights.
Look, if you get out of this thread, then all will be fine Rolleyes

(05-07-2012, 12:56 AM)Cranky Old Man Wrote: Good. I'll stay out of this topic in the future.

What did you say there?
Resistance is useless

(This post was last modified: 05-07-2012, 03:12 AM by Ultimegastriker.)
05-07-2012, 03:10 AM
Find
Cranky Old Man Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 20

(05-07-2012, 03:10 AM)Ultimegastriker Wrote: What did you say there?
Resistance is useless
I was just trying to help you there, but if you think that I'm the only one who can't appreciate your stories, then good luck.

Noob scripting tutorial: From Noob to Pro

05-07-2012, 03:18 AM
Find
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70

I'd say you both are at fault here.

Cranky Wrote:Don't pretend like your stories are perfectly normal. If you want to
make something different and experimental, then fine, but people are
going to freak out about it.
Normal? I wouldn't say that "normal" is the only thing people are allowed to make. You keep talking to UMS about his weird sense of humour as if it's a bad thing, but I think that as long as it keeps the custom story from dropping in an objective level of quality, it's all up to him. His own unique style of humour is his own style, and just like Small Horse series, and many other custom stories, it's his own unique style which can be enjoyed by the right people.

In short, not all "enjoyable" custom stories have to be with deep stories, and/or ambient scares. They don't even have to follow a set path down any particular genre. They can deviate from the beaten track if they want. Everyone can have their own opinions on this decision, and no one should begrudge them for this.

@Ultimegastriker: What I think you're doing wrong here though, is that you're being very immature in responding to Cranky. While it is YOUR CS, and you have a right to explain your intentions while making it, instead of trying to rationally explain it to Cranky, you've been disregarding his posts, and trying to shoo him from the thread. I looked through the entire thread, and can't see anywhere where you tried to rationally sit down, and at least TRY to explain/defend your design ideas in this to Cranky. If you had done that, I'm sure it would've turned out very differently.
05-07-2012, 04:17 AM
Find
Ultimegastriker Offline

(05-06-2012, 10:11 PM)Ultimegastriker Wrote: The maker from this are happy about that (i think so). ^^

Hello Guys, Cool

A little Info at all:

I work on a remake of Marcell Davis Castle Horror, Nintendo Castle Horror and Power Castle Horror.
So that would be the Story of Story's.
I'm put all Storys so 3 in 1 Story.
This would be great and very very long. Tongue

It is very much of it reworked:

- Get a new key's hidden.
- Other items will receive a new hiding.
- New 3D models can be added.
- It will be added very very very many of jumps Cares.
- new node textes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe possible bad Features:

- The Story will have no history
- The Maps are not reworked.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The story all together are huge and it will be hard for you.
You ask yourself why?
I'll tell you why:
That you will soon enough get yourself to feel.

still have questions about the story?
Send me a message

Greet's Ultimegastriker Big Grin

I've just finished it the first room and I can recommend this story now all custom.
This is a real nightmare.
I can not stop laughing, because it's all so crasy, i mean...really really crasy, but i love it. <3

This story is awesome and will reach the limit of jump scares
It will be nice models in there.
Here is one of them:

*Klick klick*

(This post was last modified: 05-07-2012, 08:09 AM by Ultimegastriker.)
05-07-2012, 08:07 AM
Find
Streetboat Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40

I read the entire thread just now, and I will implore you to do this, for your own benefit, Ultimegastriker:

Stop imagining yourself to be better than the rest of us. You have this irritating god complex going on where you think your story is brilliant and groundbreaking and anyone who doesn't like it should shove off. The only part of that you're right about is the last part. You won't get people to like you or play your stories if you scorn people who disagree with you or question you.

[Image: signature-2.png]
05-07-2012, 08:27 AM
Find
Ultimegastriker Offline

I laugh myself to death xDDDDDDDDDDD
That does not interest me what you think for a shit
I do what I think is good, (even my mum said that)
I almost forgot it, so you do not impress anybody or so get your fans xDDDD

If you want to annoying me do it in a pm not in here, ...

(This post was last modified: 05-07-2012, 08:39 AM by Ultimegastriker.)
05-07-2012, 08:33 AM
Find
Mine Turtle Offline

Threads: 32

(05-07-2012, 12:50 AM)Ultimegastriker Wrote:
(05-07-2012, 12:40 AM)Cranky Old Man Wrote:
(05-06-2012, 04:04 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: Hey, you are "fighting" over nothing.

First of all, the story creator can make whatever he wants. If he wants to teleport naked guys, it's up to him. If he wants to make a story of 5 code lines, it's up to him. If you don't like his story state it and then back off. You cannot yell at him for what he made unless he violates a rule or copyright/privacy.

Moreover, the topic of a person is HIS topic. So if he thinks that two different posts represent spam then respect that and say your stuff somewhere else.
I'm not yelling at him - I'm asking him why he does it. His maps are not anything like normal jumpscare maps. Instead, he seems to be going for some sort of surrealistic humour scares, that seems bent on posing the question what the point of his maps is, if any.
If somebody would serve you spaghetti with a plastic cow toy standing in the middle of the plate, you'd ask what the point of the cow is. Even if somebody would start rubbing the cow all over your hair while you were eating, and you'd put on your best behavior, you'd still be curious why he put a cow there. At that point the creator of the cow spaghetti is very much posing a question, and if he's going to feel offended by people asking that question, then why pose it in the first place? It the point simply to be confusing and mysterious?
I also find it funny how UMS can speak enough english to make sense to you, but not to me. Would I be a troll, I'd make exactly these kinds of levels, I'd make exactly these claims of being offended by critics, and I'd only make sense when sucking up to moderators, but what confuses me is that UMS has dedicated so much time and effort to this tactic that it simply can't be trolling. Maybe if somebody would pay him to do it, I would understand.

Edit:
"You ask yourself why?

I'll tell you why:

That you will soon enough get yourself to feel."

Okay, see, this was a good enough reason for his maps to me. I don't get what he's saying, but at least he is putting it into words.
I have not even read what you wrote.
why?
because me your opinion or whatever is im not interested. Sleepy
that is a VERY mature statement sir...

..seriously.. grow up -_-

[Image: 201107142327000.gif]
05-07-2012, 08:50 AM
Find