Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Share a little bit!
vixenVIPER Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Share a little bit!

Wait, I'm confused. Is this a "This is who I am!" thread for all to post in, or just for the "people behind the scene"?
08-13-2012, 06:03 AM
Find
johnbox Offline

Threads: 5

(08-13-2012, 06:03 AM)Vixen Wrote: Wait, I'm confused. Is this a "This is who I am!" thread for all to post in, or just for the "people behind the scene"?
I think, everyone is welcome to post something about them, so

Hey, I'm 15 years old, from germany, and currently going to a highschool, 10th grade. I'm interested in all kind of media, especially movies and games. In the 6th grade, I joined an IT-afterschool-activity, where I got the first time into programming and scripting. After a few weeks, I got moved into the highschool-course, where I started my first bigger project. In cooperation with my teacher and a friend, we created a little 3D-Clip about the progress of an old mining-lake, which gets transformed into a vacation-area. For this project, we got an expensive notebook and a bit money, yay.
I also liked to act in a few theater screenings, also in movies. In the 7th grade, I got interested in actually MAKING the movies. I worked much with Magix (whuhu), later with AfterEffects/Premiere, also in combination with Blender and Icarus, motion tracking and stuff like that.
And yeah, of course I like gaming, i mainly play RPG's/Shooter, but since amnesia also a few horror-games.The first time I got into modding, was the editor of Anno 1602, probably the most of you will know it. After that, i loved to create maps with the FarCry 2-Editor for LANs, but this one was really weak.
While I was staying at one of my friends home over night, he showed me Amnesia. After that, I immediatly tried to create my first custom-story, with some tutorials I found on YouTube. They told me to add as many jumpscares as possible, and so my map ended in mess of jumpscars. That's probably why you have naked guys in so much CS, not ONE single tutorial talked about good story or something, atmosphere, stuff like that, jumpscares, jumpscares everywhere. Whatever, I ended up with another story, which I never really finished, because I had not enough time. I forgot about Amnesia, but when I saw the AAMFP-Trailer, i got to this forum, and got inspiration again. I registered, and yeah, here I am. Currently working on a Full Conversion-Mod, which got his final story yesterday, and now gets first map designs and conecept arts.

that's all, have a nice day.

Working on a full conv.-mod, first pictures coming soon...

Working with Blender and other Stuff since 2009.
Using HPL-Engine since 2012 (learning..)
(This post was last modified: 08-26-2012, 06:29 PM by johnbox.)
08-26-2012, 07:21 AM
Find
SC.NoobMaker Offline

Threads: 2

Age of 13, not mature (thats what my classmates says to me), Laughing them TILL DEATH what makes me happy (this is why I'm very corny), High School now going to 8th Grade (DAMN PHILIPPINES' EDUCATION SYSTEM), trying to face my fears via playing horror games like Slender:TA, Amnesia (now I never actually completed it because of fear, but trying to make a Isolated Mod only until June Sad), uses English than my native language in Social Networking Sites or chatting. Addictive in video games (once played, ooh boy I get addicted, search one and it cannot be stopped). Favorite is Counter Strike Source (lag in the computer makes me dumber) and DotA (Mostly Filipinos play DotA and are pros, some are noob (I'm included) in DotA and because of it, they even tell me to quit playing). Never knew neither scripting nor mapping, but thanks to this forum, now this summer is not too actually very boring. Sorry if no pic, I don't like to be taken a picture.

Summer made see no sunlight.

Takes out 1/100 of my Courage when posting a reply/thread/post.
Truth is has now given away.
(This post was last modified: 05-14-2013, 03:00 PM by SC.NoobMaker.)
05-14-2013, 02:56 PM
Find
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75

(05-14-2013, 02:56 PM)SC.NoobMaker Wrote: Age of 13, not mature (thats what my classmates says to me), trying to face my fears via playing horror games like Slender:TA, Amnesia (now I never actually completed it because of fear, but trying to make a Isolated Mod only until June Sad), uses English than my native language in Social Networking Sites or chatting. Addictive in video games (once played, ooh boy I get addicted, search one and it cannot be stopped). Favorite is Counter Strike Source (lag in the computer makes me dumber) and DotA (Mostly Filipinos play DotA and are pros, some are noob (I'm included) in DotA and because of it, they even tell me to quit playing). Never knew neither scripting nor mapping, but thanks to this forum, now this summer is not too actually very boring. Sorry if no pic, I don't like to be taken a picture.

Takes out 1/100 of my Courage when posting a reply/thread/post.
Truth is has now given away.

NEVER ever post in a thread a month old or older. Even an 11 year old like me atleast follow the rules. American Date is Month-Day-Year. Maybe you thought it was Day-Month-Year so you thought it's still new.

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
05-14-2013, 03:00 PM
Find
Tomato Cat Offline

Threads: 2

(05-14-2013, 03:00 PM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: NEVER ever post in a thread a month old or older. Even an 11 year old like me atleast follow the rules. American Date is Month-Day-Year. Maybe you thought it was Day-Month-Year so you thought it's still new.

Oh let the mods deal with that.
05-14-2013, 03:08 PM
Find
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

(05-14-2013, 03:00 PM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: NEVER ever post in a thread a month old or older. Even an 11 year old like me atleast follow the rules. American Date is Month-Day-Year. Maybe you thought it was Day-Month-Year so you thought it's still new.

chill dood

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
05-14-2013, 03:32 PM
Find
FlawlessHappiness Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145

As long as the content of the post is relevant and can keep the thread going it doesn't really hurt...

Trying is the first step to success.
05-14-2013, 05:56 PM
Find
Adny Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6

lol.

I rate it 3 memes.
05-14-2013, 06:13 PM
Find