Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Music
mattwestwick Offline

Threads: 6
Music

If anyone would like to use any of my tracks in their custom stories or would like something scored specifically then have a look at my work and get in touch!

http://www.youtube.com/user/mattovision

No I'm not looking for payment just experience.

Cheers
05-11-2012, 05:00 PM
Find
Rapture Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 79
RE: Music

"Air" was the most interesting one out of all of them imo. I don't think I looked at all of them, jumped around, at the names that interested me. But are their any with a continous action/suspense drumming? Smile
05-11-2012, 09:26 PM
Find
mattwestwick Offline

Threads: 6
RE: Music

Not really it's mainly ambient stuff I don't often make things with the Hans Zimmer type of inspiration. Try out experience, pipes or illusion. I disregard structure and repetition in my more experimental stuff but I can easily compose to more conventional standards if needed.

The rest is kind of guitar based and often quite wankery as I made it when I was into that stuff. Unless you want rock or metal style backing.

Still thanks for having a quick look it's a broad range of material and you're only really meant to enjoy listening to a few of them.
05-12-2012, 06:58 PM
Find