Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Camera direction locked
Maximilian Alpine Offline

Threads: 1
Camera direction locked

Hello everybody, I'd like some help :/

I'm using HPL editor for amnesia. When i start it up, it seems fine, but when i try to Alt+Mouse3 click to rotate the camera, it's only as if i was holding Mouse3, and not Alt, only panning across the grid

when i explore the editor it seems most things still work, except theat when i take mouse out of one of the viewing windows, then the Grid direction (XY, XZ, YZ) and the Lock Camera to grid buttons are both darkedned, so i cannot click them

I'm on windows xp and have been using the program without problem for a few months now, and was getting pretty far into my map, and i'd hate to have to stop now, i tried to re-install the editor, but it seems to be in the config or .dll files or something and not the editor itself. Please help :/
05-12-2012, 05:53 AM
Find
Cranky Old Man Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 20
RE: Camera direction locked

Have you fiddled with (reconfigured) your mouse settings, or downloaded new drivers for it? ...because that can sometimes make your mouse buttons do weird shit.

Noob scripting tutorial: From Noob to Pro

05-12-2012, 08:38 AM
Find

I don't believe so, unless someone else did on my computer, which is pretty unlikely, and this mouse is pretty old, it probably wouldn't have and new drivers anyways :/
05-12-2012, 08:53 PM
Find

I've fixed it, i think it's fine now, i just fiddled around with it for a while and now it's working
05-12-2012, 10:04 PM
Find