Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Make me a custom story
CorinthianMerchant Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 84
RE: Make me a custom story

A man random guy chooses a slave modder obeys, sure I will make you a custom story!!!!
Not really

Still hasn't gotten over the loss of wubwub...
05-27-2012, 01:50 PM
Find
Adrianis Offline

Threads: 6

OMG FINLLY been wateing fr sum1 to ask!!!!! NOW I CAN MAEK CUSTUM STORY TOOOO
05-27-2012, 02:45 PM
Find
LuFFarN Offline

Threads: 2

SRLY U DONT NEED TO HATE I DIN´T EXPECT THAT ANYBODY WOULD DO IT BUT GEEZUZ CHILLAX GUYS

(05-27-2012, 11:17 AM)SUMMER^ Wrote: After many, many hours of work, I have finally completed my masterpiece CS. Please, my friends, post your opinions:

A new level of terror has arrived...

From the makers of "LuFFarN's Nightmare," "The Castle of Barrels," and "Find Stephano" comes...

LuFFarN's House
The Story of a Man and his Brother

You're standing at the edge of the abyss. The dark swirling chasm below had no bottom. The laws of the universe simply didn't apply in this place.

The shadow has followed you, taking on demented forms of animals, inanimate objects, statues, barrels, hell, even your old friend Martin.

The darkness was growing thicker around you, you could almost feel it. You looked back behind you and could see nothing through the fog, but you knew it was there.

Everyone is gone. You don't even leave the house any more, your only contact with the outside world is through your computer. You used to upload daily video logs to sites like Youtube, but what you upload now could hardly be called a "log." The strange messages you now post sound like the ramblings of a mental patient, but you have no other choice. The phone's dead, and you're afraid to go outside for fear that those things might find you.

A guttural roar echoes and the geography of the house shifts once more, but your vision can't pierce the heavy veil the dark casts. The darkness now felt like water. It invades your lungs, your eyes, you can't take it anymore.

You've covered every window, every air vent, every opening in and out of your house in duct tape, but you knew this wouldn't keep it out for long. You could hear it tapping on the window. You reach for the bottle of pills and swallow every one of them, gagging but managing to keep them down. You need more time. It's too late.

You have to jump.

Download
Is this one for me or are u just fucking with me it was freeking awesome...i dint have time yo play the hole thing will do it later Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 05-27-2012, 05:59 PM by LuFFarN.)
05-27-2012, 05:50 PM
Find
Adny Offline
Posting Freak

(05-27-2012, 11:45 AM)kman Wrote: omg dude no ofence btu it semes like ur just tring to copy hous of crepe 5 an no ofence but like houes of creep 5 is liek dah best cuztom storie evar so ya stop bing so jelos of skashi an coping him
zomg ikr! i wuz play dat and I saw teh barrels so I shouted "BARRELZS <3<3!!!1!" cuz Pewderpee do it as too!

I rate it 3 memes.
05-27-2012, 06:05 PM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74

This entire thread is just one big hillarirurz.
05-27-2012, 06:32 PM
Find
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70

I swear, sometimes I wonder to myself even though the thread creator is at fault, is there NO other way to get the message across without making fun of him using sarcasm? Sure, it's funny, but constructively speaking, it gets nobody anywhere, and it scares/pisses people off so that instead of ever having a chance to fix the mistakes (AKA the premise of this thread) they have made, they just plain pack up, and leave.

Of course if they continue despite suggestions, that's a different story.
(This post was last modified: 05-27-2012, 06:40 PM by Kreekakon.)
05-27-2012, 06:38 PM
Find
Adny Offline
Posting Freak

(05-27-2012, 06:38 PM)Kreekakon Wrote: I swear, sometimes I wonder to myself even though the thread creator is at fault, is there NO other way to get the message across without making fun of him using sarcasm? Sure, it's funny, but constructively speaking, it gets nobody anywhere, and it scares/pisses people off so that instead of ever having a chance to fix the mistakes (AKA the premise of this thread) they have made, they just plain pack up, and leave.

If its any consolation, its difficult to get the effect of sarcasm across without being able to audibly hear it. So for all OP knows, we're being serious. Also, it did get us somewhere because someone actually made him a map (granted it was probably made in roughly 10 minutes).

I rate it 3 memes.
05-27-2012, 06:43 PM
Find
Damascus Offline

Threads: 118

(05-27-2012, 11:17 AM)SUMMER^ Wrote: After many, many hours of work, I have finally completed my masterpiece CS. Please, my friends, post your opinions:

A new level of terror has arrived...

From the makers of "LuFFarN's Nightmare," "The Castle of Barrels," and "Find Stephano" comes...

LuFFarN's House
The Story of a Man and his Brother
"Visionary genius" -- Nicholas Cage

"A true master of his craft" -- Adam Sandler

"lol that was prtty gud" -- James Lipton

05-27-2012, 06:54 PM
Find
Homicide13 Offline

Threads: 41

(05-27-2012, 06:38 PM)Kreekakon Wrote: I swear, sometimes I wonder to myself even though the thread creator is at fault, is there NO other way to get the message across without making fun of him using sarcasm? Sure, it's funny, but constructively speaking, it gets nobody anywhere, and it scares/pisses people off so that instead of ever having a chance to fix the mistakes (AKA the premise of this thread) they have made, they just plain pack up, and leave.

^The reason why I stopped checking this forum as frequently as I used to.

Normally don't comment on these kind of things, but there it is.

05-27-2012, 06:55 PM
Find
Mine Turtle Offline

Threads: 32

aah, i love this forum ^^

[Image: 201107142327000.gif]
05-28-2012, 01:50 PM
Find