Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any way to modify key bindings in the Level Editor?
Putmalk Offline

Threads: 13
Any way to modify key bindings in the Level Editor?

Is it possible to modify the key bindings on the Level Editor? More specifically, the fact that you have to use Middle Mouse Button + Alt to move around the editor. My friend's middle mouse button doesn't like that and he's finding it very hard to navigate a scene.

Thank you for any response.

05-27-2012, 08:09 PM
Find
Bridge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: Any way to modify key bindings in the Level Editor?

(05-27-2012, 08:09 PM)Putmalk Wrote: Is it possible to modify the key bindings on the Level Editor? More specifically, the fact that you have to use Middle Mouse Button + Alt to move around the editor. My friend's middle mouse button doesn't like that and he's finding it very hard to navigate a scene.

Thank you for any response.
Don't know if the level editor is open source or not, but if it is and you know how you can just change it yourself. If not, look for an options/preferences/configuration window (or a config.ini file). I haven't used it so I don't know that much about it.
05-27-2012, 09:45 PM
Find
bagobonez Offline

Threads: 11
RE: Any way to modify key bindings in the Level Editor?

If it's not possible through the Level Editor it might be possible through a separate windows program. this would make for example, the space bar act as your middle mouse button. You'd have to turn it off when you're done editing of course.

http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-v...-xp-vista/
(This post was last modified: 05-28-2012, 02:32 AM by bagobonez.)
05-28-2012, 01:27 AM
Find