Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Amnesia Stream Team [Recruiting]
nix9862 Offline

Threads: 1
Amnesia Stream Team [Recruiting]

I do not know if this is the right section for posting this thread, please move it if it does not fit in.

If you have not heard of the website twitch.tv you are missing alot

TwitchTV is designed to be a platform for electronic sports, widely known as eSports, in which video game players can watch, in real-time, other players. The platform has become a popular way for gamers to watch tournaments and learn strategies from other gamers. Streams also include watching popular broadcasters such as gaming-related talk shows [4]. TwitchTV is intended to be the "ESPN" of gaming.

"Found on wikipedia"

We are forming a group of vivid amnesia players to join a team, a team that will deliver nothing but amnesia for twitch, youtube and other video hosting websites. We plan to be one of the top broadcasters by advertising, if the channel gets a partnershp the casters depending on how often they stream and how long they stream will end up getting payed by twitch or youtube. This will take alot of commitment and time. We aim to erif]introduce new players to the game and new casters to twitch. We do not work for twitch, neither for frictional games. We are a group of gamers who would like to get known and would like to see amnesia grow. [/font]

We have currently sent out two invitations to daily amnesia casters on twitch.tv and will be sending more to people on both youtube and twitchtv

You can also apply to join below or by sending us an email at amnesiastreamteam@yahoo.com

We are not looking for professionals, we are not aiming our standards at the higher known people, if you are new to creating gaming videos or streaming we would like you to create a video or two prior to filling out the form just to see how you game, and if your gaming is appropriate for the channel.

Here is the application format:

How often you upload videos or broadcast:
Youtube channel/twitch channel:
Experience/Time playing amnesia:
Timezone:

We cannot wait to see you stream.

Thank you!
(This post was last modified: 05-28-2012, 02:11 AM by nix9862.)
05-28-2012, 02:09 AM
Find
VivaciousWombat Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Amnesia Stream Team [Recruiting]

Hey there! I love playing Amnesia and broadcasting and I'm glad I came across your thread. I'm 15 but don't let my age throw you off. Here's the information below;

How often you upload videos or broadcast: I try to broadcast a livestream every day or every other day. Sometimes things come up like computer problems or no new custom stories, but these are just rare minor setbacks.

Youtube channel/twitch channel: I don't have a Youtube channel yet, but my twitch name is vivaciouswombat. Here's a link to my livestreams if needed; http://www.twitch.tv/vivaciouswombat (note I'm talking to my friend but you can't hear him too well) As for videos I've recorded and uploaded, those are all on Xfire.com at the moment.

Experience/Time playing amnesia: Steam says 72 hours. I beat the game when I bought it and went on to play custom stories, but only started recording/broadcasting seriously recently

Timezone: Eastern time zone
06-19-2012, 10:35 PM
Find