Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Looking for Jump Scare Stories
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74
RE: Looking for Jump Scare Stories

(05-30-2012, 06:45 PM)Hardarm Wrote: His first post.... This community is crumbling because of your great welcomes.
No seriously, you should suggest him something else and refraining to behave like such morons (Yes it's my opinion). Really. Welcome other people and try to speak at them without making them think it's a community of barbarians. Please. If someone wants "good" jump scares custom stories just link them one... Ahh the internet...
I'm not sure if you read what I posted, there are NO good ''jumpscare maps'' every single one contains crappy mapping and flying jesuses. There is nothing to actually link him.
05-31-2012, 09:13 AM
Find
DRedshot Offline

Threads: 23

He was saying he wants a jumpscare map, but then he edited and said that he also liked serious stories too (presumably because he's seen other threads like this and didn't want to be flamed on)

I don't like jumpscare maps. Not denying that, but they are hellafun when you are playing through one with friends.
Serious terrifying custom stories are better played alone on the other hand.

A suggestion here is "Reccuring nightmares" - It's quite short, and there are quite a few jumpscares. Smile

06-03-2012, 12:38 PM
Find
Hardarm Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 39

(05-31-2012, 09:13 AM)Traggey Wrote:
(05-30-2012, 06:45 PM)Hardarm Wrote: His first post.... This community is crumbling because of your great welcomes.
No seriously, you should suggest him something else and refraining to behave like such morons (Yes it's my opinion). Really. Welcome other people and try to speak at them without making them think it's a community of barbarians. Please. If someone wants "good" jump scares custom stories just link them one... Ahh the internet...
I'm not sure if you read what I posted, there are NO good ''jumpscare maps'' every single one contains crappy mapping and flying jesuses. There is nothing to actually link him.
Yes but I think people are acting very immaturely against this newcomer...
Read my second post here for some examples... why, couldn't someone talk to him kindly and gently instead of going like this.

listen to boards of canada
(This post was last modified: 06-05-2012, 11:29 AM by Hardarm.)
06-05-2012, 11:28 AM
Website Find
Nexum Offline

Threads: 1

It's not that I don't like the long custom stories, I actually have great interest in them, I just enjoy seeing my friends get scared shitless.
06-11-2012, 06:03 AM
Find
Adny Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6

(06-11-2012, 06:03 AM)Nexum Wrote: It's not that I don't like the long custom stories, I actually have great interest in them, I just enjoy seeing my friends get scared shitless.
If you put that in the original post, I feel this thread would have been much more productive Tongue

For the scaring of your friends, I suggest anything with PewDiePie in the title. I am sure at least 90% of those are filled with jumpscares. Enjoy

I rate it 3 memes.
06-11-2012, 06:14 AM
Find
Nexum Offline

Threads: 1

(06-11-2012, 06:14 AM)andyrockin123 Wrote:
(06-11-2012, 06:03 AM)Nexum Wrote: It's not that I don't like the long custom stories, I actually have great interest in them, I just enjoy seeing my friends get scared shitless.
If you put that in the original post, I feel this thread would have been much more productive Tongue

For the scaring of your friends, I suggest anything with PewDiePie in the title. I am sure at least 90% of those are filled with jumpscares. Enjoy
Aha Yeah I guess I could have put that in the OP. d: Thanks for not being a dick about it c: I'll try that now. Big Grin
06-11-2012, 06:39 AM
Find
elxyopo Offline

Threads: 0

(05-30-2012, 06:10 AM)Nexum Wrote: Boy, i recommend you the custom story with MORE JUMPSCARES AND MONSTRITES EVER!!

That's Troll Story. Inclusive The Frictional Games company mades a contest of the bests custom story, and this story is rounded-up like the most epic story.

I don't know if the story is in that forum, but you can find this on ModDB.
06-18-2012, 04:57 AM
Find
elxyopo Offline

Threads: 0

(05-30-2012, 06:10 AM)Nexum Wrote: Boy, i recommend you the custom story with MORE JUMPSCARES AND MONSTRITES EVER!!

That's Troll Story. Inclusive The Frictional Games company mades a contest of the bests custom story, and this story is rounded-up like the most epic story.

I don't know if the story is in that forum, but you can find this on ModDB.
06-18-2012, 05:59 AM
Find
Kazakarumariou Away
An angry man.

Threads: 8

(06-11-2012, 06:14 AM)andyrockin123 Wrote:

It doesn't matter if he doesn't include that. We all have our own opinions. It's never right to try to drain someone's integrity so they will like what you do. shouldn't reject new people like me instantly, you never know if they are going to turn trollish on you and do everything they can to make your reputation decrease(I'm not talking about the rep system in the forums).
07-04-2012, 12:23 AM
Find
flamez3 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 48

^ Bit late don't you think c:

07-04-2012, 11:48 AM
Find