Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Script Help AddUseItemCallback and PlayerInteractCallback not working
craazyy1 Offline

Threads: 2
RE: AddUseItemCallback and PlayerInteractCallback not working

1. void KillStephano isn't there anymore, check the post above you.
2. PlayerInteractCallback on a barrel should run BarrelExcuse, but doesn't (In the map editor), i said this in the post above as well
3. I explained what BarrelsExcuse does in the post above as well.
4. I don't use the syntaxes as I've never needed them, it doesn't make a difference what i write there, and sometimes not all things inside a void has the same syntax
What is the point in writing the syntaxes anyway? (I said this in my second post)
5: In the post above there wasn't a single undeclared DoorFalls

Basically, everything you tried to help me with was already solved/explained in a previous post. Thanks anyway

Chocobos are awesome! KWEH!! ^-^
Sorry for stupid questions, I'm kind of new to scripting
(This post was last modified: 05-31-2012, 01:51 PM by craazyy1.)
05-31-2012, 01:49 PM
Find
Stepper321 Offline

Threads: 26
RE: AddUseItemCallback and PlayerInteractCallback not working

(05-31-2012, 01:49 PM)craazyy1 Wrote: 1. void KillStephano isn't there anymore, check the post above you.
2. PlayerInteractCallback on a barrel should run BarrelExcuse, but doesn't (In the map editor), i said this in the post above as well
3. I explained what BarrelsExcuse does in the post above as well.
4. I don't use the syntaxes as I've never needed them, it doesn't make a difference what i write there, and sometimes not all things inside a void has the same syntax
What is the point in writing the syntaxes anyway? (I said this in my second post)
5: In the post above there wasn't a single undeclared DoorFalls

Basically, everything you tried to help me with was already solved/explained in a previous post. Thanks anyway
Ok. I edited the post there, so it isn't much 'pewdiepie' like. But it will help some people i think.

Signature to awesome to be displayed.
05-31-2012, 02:19 PM
Find