Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 4.48 Average
Amnesia: The Great Work - FULL RELEASE
crisosphinx Offline

Threads: 5
RE: Amnesia: The Great Work - FULL RELEASE

(01-16-2013, 01:03 PM)coweetie Wrote: yes, thanks for all your help mates Smile
i really feel completely stupid. i just searched for something looking like a pot, instead just using that bag of coins... i really didnt have an idea...

anyways i am so glad i can proceed now Big Grin
@acies, thank you,i will keep that in mind if i ever occur some missing items in some case Smile

also i'd really like to make sort of a fast walkthrough though,for people who gets stuck...xD

I've already started doing that! Check out my livestream:

http://www.livestream.com/criso Should be the most recent one. Sorry about the talking, I got sentimental about it last night. ;_;

It will be redone, more professionally, when I get the chance on the weekend.

Animation and Rig questions -> crisosphinx@yahoo.com

3D Generalist. Notable work on FG Forums - The Great Work, Five Magics and Cowards Debt.
(This post was last modified: 01-16-2013, 03:20 PM by crisosphinx.)
01-16-2013, 03:16 PM
Find
python79 Offline

Threads: 2

Need help for chapter 6

Excellent game so far.

Spoiler below!

I reached the machine to repair the orb but whatever I do, i can only place 1 part in each pedestal. 3 pedestal -> 3 parts, the 2 remaining parts in my inventory cannot be used.

What am i missing ? Huh

01-16-2013, 07:20 PM
Find
Damascus Offline

Threads: 118

(01-16-2013, 03:16 PM)crisosphinx Wrote:
i really feel completely stupid. i just searched for something looking like a pot, instead just using that bag of coins... i really didnt have an idea...

@acies, thank you,i will keep that in mind if i ever occur some missing items in some case Smile

also i'd really like to make sort of a fast walkthrough though,for people who gets stuck...xD

http://www.livestream.com/criso Should be the most recent one. Sorry about the talking, I got sentimental about it last night. ;_;

I'm also planning on potentially posting a walkthrough under the Tutorials tab on my ModDB page. Only maybe though. I prefer people to challenge themselves than look up every answer online. ;3

01-17-2013, 01:03 AM
Find
crisosphinx Offline

Threads: 5

(01-17-2013, 01:03 AM)Damascus Wrote:
(01-16-2013, 03:16 PM)crisosphinx Wrote:

I'm also planning on potentially posting a walkthrough under the Tutorials tab on my ModDB page. Only maybe though. I prefer people to challenge themselves than look up every answer online. ;3

Let's do a let's play-tutorial thing together and do commentary during it Big Grin

Animation and Rig questions -> crisosphinx@yahoo.com

3D Generalist. Notable work on FG Forums - The Great Work, Five Magics and Cowards Debt.
01-17-2013, 04:41 AM
Find
Damascus Offline

I can supply the voice track but my computer will shit itself and die if I try to personally record any gameplay. :V

01-17-2013, 05:51 AM
Find
coweetie Offline

Threads: 0

(01-17-2013, 04:41 AM)crisosphinx Wrote:
(01-17-2013, 01:03 AM)Damascus Wrote:
(01-16-2013, 03:16 PM)crisosphinx Wrote: I've already started doing that! Check out my livestream:

your talking is alright crisosphinx : )

@damascus i see your point,
i think most people will try on their own, but its really frustrating when you cant progress and you dont have any solution for the problem....it breaks the game mood

i tend to stop playing the story then instead of trying for hours (except in your custom story, its the reason why i registered here Tongue)
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2013, 10:09 AM by coweetie.)
01-17-2013, 10:03 AM
Find
josegamer Offline

Threads: 2

Very good cs until now, but im stuck in chapter 3:

SPOILER:
I exploded the wall in the laboratory and then went down by hanging myself in the chain, then I went to the clock work and saw stairs, so went even mre down but the stairs are broken down there and I cant reach the door next to the broken stairs! On the W.side theres nothing useful ,just one door that has a padlock and i tried using every item on it and it didnt work!Also I did try to get back to the E. side and get up trought the chain, but when I climbed up the wall was not destrocted and I cant get back now!?
Please Help me!!!

PS: Sorry for my really really bad English XDTongue
01-17-2013, 01:53 PM
Find
Clord Offline

Threads: 7

(01-17-2013, 01:53 PM)josegamer Wrote: Very good cs until now, but im stuck in chapter 3:

SPOILER:
I exploded the wall in the laboratory and then went down by hanging myself in the chain, then I went to the clock work and saw stairs, so went even mre down but the stairs are broken down there and I cant reach the door next to the broken stairs! On the W.side theres nothing useful ,just one door that has a padlock and i tried using every item on it and it didnt work!Also I did try to get back to the E. side and get up trought the chain, but when I climbed up the wall was not destrocted and I cant get back now!?
Please Help me!!!

PS: Sorry for my really really bad English XDTongue

This explanation probably makes you a even more confused.

Spoiler below!
In case you are wondering how to proceed after fixing the "great" clock. You are supposed to use it's giant machinery to reach other-side. Basically it is a very basic jumping puzzle.
01-17-2013, 02:29 PM
Find
Damascus Offline

I think that might be a bug I missed. You have to make the alkahest in the laboratory, but if you missed it, and the wall isn't destroyed anymore, that leaves you stuck. Tongue

Bluh, the bugs are beginning to really pile up. May be releasing a version 1.2 before the end of the month.

01-17-2013, 04:46 PM
Find
klieur Offline

Threads: 1

I didn't understand anything at the chapter 3 , after exploding the wall in the laboratory, i go down (with maybe 20 try for do it ) and the enter the clockwork.
There were 2 area in the left and the right, there were like puzzle, just after I jump to go to the vault , a monster attack me, I run, at the end there were a ladder and .... chapter 4, without solving anything in the clockwork (and i use my acid in the laboratory without doing anything with it) , bug ?

(sorry if my english is bad )
01-17-2013, 05:36 PM
Find