Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Soundtrack in Humble Indie Bundle
zeemeerman2 Offline

Threads: 4
Soundtrack in Humble Indie Bundle

Just a quick, little question. The soundtrack in the fifth Humble Indie Bundle from Amnesia: TDD, is it the same as the soundtrack in the ../amnesia the dark descent/music/ folder or is it more, or less than that?
I just ask because I'm low on bandwidth here and don't want to (re-)download something I already have.

Thanks.
06-02-2012, 10:00 PM
Find
Bridge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: Soundtrack in Humble Indie Bundle

(06-02-2012, 10:00 PM)zeemeerman2 Wrote: Just a quick, little question. The soundtrack in the fifth Humble Indie Bundle from Amnesia: TDD, is it the same as the soundtrack in the ../amnesia the dark descent/music/ folder or is it more, or less than that?
I just ask because I'm low on bandwidth here and don't want to (re-)download something I already have.

Thanks.
Yes, but the Humble Indie Bundle version doesn't seem to be 320kb/s (or it uses better compression; who knows?). In any case it contains all of the same files.

EDIT: I'm of course referring to the MP3s; I don't think the Frictional version has FLACs, so in case you want huge files with no significant difference in quality (unless your house happens to be a massive concert hall) then here's your chance.
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2012, 10:13 PM by Bridge.)
06-02-2012, 10:10 PM
Find
RawkBandMan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 35
RE: Soundtrack in Humble Indie Bundle

I bought the Humble Indie Bundle, and didn't realize until I saw this thread that I got the soundtrack.

o_o

I've come to learn to not fear the living, nor the dead... But the monsters that hide in closets.
06-02-2012, 10:44 PM
Find