Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Error when trying to launch .bat file
daanamelink Offline

Threads: 1
Error when trying to launch .bat file

Hi all. I have been searching for a few days for a solution.
If have placed all the folders and the .bat file (from conversion mods) into my Amnesia folder. (my documents - steam - steamapps - amnesia the dark descent) I did not place it in custom stories. Everytime I click the .bat file. It launches but then it stops and it says: could not open: config/ttp_main_init.cfg.

I really don't know what I am doing wrong. Can someone plzz help me.

Thanks for reading.

Daanamelink
06-09-2012, 01:45 PM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74
RE: Error when trying to launch .bat file

You've downloaded the wrong verision of the full conversion. Normally there are two types, one for retail verisions and one for steam.
06-09-2012, 02:01 PM
Find
daanamelink Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Error when trying to launch .bat file

(06-09-2012, 02:01 PM)Traggey Wrote: You've downloaded the wrong verision of the full conversion. Normally there are two types, one for retail verisions and one for steam.
Alright I will try to download another one

(06-09-2012, 06:29 PM)daanamelink Wrote:
(06-09-2012, 02:01 PM)Traggey Wrote: You've downloaded the wrong verision of the full conversion. Normally there are two types, one for retail verisions and one for steam.
Alright I will try to download another one
Sorry but I can't find another version of the download. Their is one version and than their is this fixed version their is an expension version and another fix version but I can't figure out where the right version is.

Just did some research and found out that everytime i download a full conversion mod there is no .cfg file. can't find it.
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2012, 06:56 PM by daanamelink.)
06-09-2012, 06:29 PM
Find