Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

9 Persons 9 Hours 9 Doors Inspired Custom Story
BernardoOne Offline

Threads: 2
9 Persons 9 Hours 9 Doors Inspired Custom Story

[Image: 999_Cover_Art.jpg]
"999 is a text adventure game that follows the story of Junpei, a college student who finds himself involved in a deadly conspiracy. He and 9 others have been kidnapped and must play a series of deadly games to win their freedom...

In Nine Hours players only have hours before Junpei and 8 other kidnapped victims are drowned. Numerology, music composition and logic puzzles are just a few of the 32 + obstacles that stand in the way of their freedom. Then in 9 Persons Jumpei must uncover the mystery surrounding the lives of the captive characters and how their blurry pasts reveal a disturbing future. Finally in 9 Doors each hostage is cursed with a digital watch that displays their special number. These numbers are the keys to unlocking the 9 doors. Jumpei must explore his surroundings for clues to unlock the next door by picking up and examining objects in the different environments."

So, i think this game its one of the best games ever released.Seriously, the plot and the puzzles are just genius. I cannot recomend it enough, if you have a DS, you should have this. This game, despite being a point and click, has some parts that scared me even more than Amnesia.

But enough of that. Im currently doing(or trying) to make a custom story inspired in this game. Im now in the phase of recreating the first room : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ki71vx6iRc
Could someone give me a link to a tutorial of scripting to begginers?

Warning: This custom story isnt going to have any kind of monsters, it will be only puzzles.
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2012, 02:38 PM by BernardoOne.)
06-09-2012, 02:36 PM
Find
MaZiCUT Offline

Threads: 31
RE: 9 Persons 9 Hours 9 Doors Inspired Custom Story

And it has some kind of evil in it right?

As i can see the 999 standing for 666.
06-09-2012, 02:38 PM
Website Find
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37
RE: 9 Persons 9 Hours 9 Doors Inspired Custom Story

i think i saw a crappy horror movie like this before, except it had 3 floors, 3 girls and 3 ghosts

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
06-10-2012, 09:29 AM
Find