Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Work in progress Burnline 9 C
GrAVit Offline

Threads: 15
RE: Burnline 9 C

Apartment building level is ready, now working on forest and planning on expanding story and including more levels than initially planned.

The apartment building was finished some weeks ago, and I am now working on the forest. The forest will be small-ish but open and explorable. You might also hear a familiar song playing if you're into Resident Evil.

I have also decided to add even more to the project by continuing the story rather than ending it in a cliffhanger-like fashion. Yes, this means that there will be more levels than just this.

Gameplay will include a bunch of keys, a puzzle, interaction with certain objects, etc.
Jumpscares wont be spammed amateurishly, instead, I am going to try and create a nice atmostphere to base the story on. This, however, does not mean that there won't be many scares.

(This post was last modified: 06-29-2012, 04:17 PM by GrAVit.)
06-29-2012, 04:17 PM
Find
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64

(06-29-2012, 04:17 PM)GrAVit Wrote: Apartment building level is ready, now working on forest and planning on expanding story and including more levels than initially planned.

The apartment building was finished some weeks ago, and I am now working on the forest. The forest will be small-ish but open and explorable. You might also hear a familiar song playing if you're into Resident Evil.

I have also decided to add even more to the project by continuing the story rather than ending it in a cliffhanger-like fashion. Yes, this means that there will be more levels than just this.

Gameplay will include a bunch of keys, a puzzle, interaction with certain objects, etc.
Jumpscares wont be spammed amateurishly, instead, I am going to try and create a nice atmostphere to base the story on. This, however, does not mean that there won't be many scares.

Yeah, I prefer this, now this sounds like you are really motivated to work hard on this mod and show us the real quality what you put there.

Keep it going! Wink

EDIT: I hope this mod is not dead? Didn't notice I bumped a old thread lol.

“Life is a game, play it”
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2014, 12:42 PM by HumiliatioN.)
05-12-2014, 12:41 PM
Find
GrAVit Offline

Threads: 15

(05-12-2014, 12:41 PM)HumiliatioN Wrote:
(06-29-2012, 04:17 PM)GrAVit Wrote: Apartment building level is ready, now working on forest and planning on expanding story and including more levels than initially planned.

Yeah, I prefer this, now this sounds like you are really motivated to work hard on this mod and show us the real quality what you put there.

Keep it going! Wink

The custom story has been on hold for a while now, but hopefully I'll get around to continuing it this summer. I've got some great ideas planned.

The latest updates are on the MODDB page, although it's been a while since I updated that as well.
Most updates tend to come in the form of new screenshots.

(This post was last modified: 05-12-2014, 12:47 PM by GrAVit.)
05-12-2014, 12:46 PM
Find
7heDubz Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40

(05-12-2014, 12:41 PM)HumiliatioN Wrote:

Keep it going! Wink

ALso a really old thread. BUT HEY YOU GOT A REPLY!! Woo?!

05-12-2014, 09:04 PM
Find