Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Is homosexuality okay?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
85.98%
92 85.98%
No
14.02%
15 14.02%
Total 107 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Sexuality
imgoneimdead Offline
Señor Member

Threads: 23
Sexuality

Me and my friend were arguing about sexuality, because those arguments go so well. He told me, and I quote, "Jesus doesn't like gay people" I myself am an athiest, and I know nothing of Christianity other then the fact that "Jesus died for our sins"

Is it true that there is somrthing about Jesus hating homosexuals. I am completely fine with homosexuals (I'm actually bisexual) I want to know all of your opinions on sexuality. Because I'm a curious motherfunner.
06-11-2012, 03:10 AM
Find
Your Computer Offline
SCAN ME!

Threads: 32
RE: Sexuality

There is no record of Jesus explicitly declaring that he hates homosexuals. And, as far as i know, the Bible hates and condemns the act; it never says "homosexuals are an abomination," it only speaks against homosexuality. This would imply that the only way a person can be identified as a homosexual is if they have committed a homosexual act; otherwise, they are not a homosexual. I take on this view.

Tutorials: From Noob to Pro
06-11-2012, 03:18 AM
Website Find
imgoneimdead Offline
Señor Member

(06-11-2012, 03:18 AM)Your Computer Wrote: There is no record of Jesus explicitly declaring that he hates homosexuals. And, as far as i know, the Bible hates and condemns the act; it never says "homosexuals are an abomination," it only speaks against homosexuality. This would imply that the only way a person can be identified as a homosexual is if they have committed a homosexual act; otherwise, they are not a homosexual. I take on this view.

Oh, thanks for better explaining that.
06-11-2012, 03:21 AM
Find
Cryaotic Offline

Threads: 13

I, as a human being, don't need a book to tell me what is or isn't okay. It's the little thing called common sense that can really help you determine what should and shouldn't be allowed.

Murder? S'bad.

Robbery? S'bad.

Two men loving eachother? S'fine. They are hurting absolutely no one in the process.

The sooner people get it through their heads that the bible should be taken as a basic guideline for common sense of knowing what was, at its time, widely considered right and wrong, the sooner we can stop having people get so butt-hurt about the stupidest of things.

The above statement was an opinion and not meant to belittle any particular belief, any particular person, or rustle jimmies. Just please, common sense, it's awesome.

06-11-2012, 06:46 AM
Find
Mine Turtle Offline

Threads: 32

let me ask you this:

if god was perfect, and he didnt like gay people; why would he make gay people in the first place? ergo; nobody is right. god is neutral. i myself am an atheist, and i only see sexual attraction as a genetic thing; so people who say they speak for god when they say "god hates fags" should just shut their big smug "well knowing" mouthes and leave them be. a sexual attraction does not change who the person is.

[Image: 201107142327000.gif]
06-11-2012, 06:54 AM
Find
Adny Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6

(06-11-2012, 06:46 AM)Cryaotic Wrote: I, as a human being, don't need a book to tell me what is or isn't okay. It's the little thing called common sense that can really help you determine what should and shouldn't be allowed.

Murder? S'bad.

Robbery? S'bad.

Two men loving eachother? S'fine. They are hurting absolutely no one in the process.

The sooner people get it through their heads that the bible should be taken as a basic guideline for common sense of knowing what was, at its time, widely considered right and wrong, the sooner we can stop having people get so butt-hurt about the stupidest of things.

The above statement was an opinion and not meant to belittle any particular belief, any particular person, or rustle jimmies. Just please, common sense, it's awesome.
Using common sense!? On the internet!? Impossible!

There are so many close minded and ignorant people in this world that there is literally no chance at having a debate with them that includes well thought out points and reason (at least on their behalf); this can be anything from religion to politics, or even sexual orientation. Hell, I've even seen street fights break out over what kind of BBQ sauce is the best! (americafuckyeah.jpg)

The truth is, if something bothers you, you can ignore it just easily as complain about it. Until everyone on this Earth can understand this, there will constantly be conflict.

"America - The place where being morbidly obese is genetic, but being homosexual is a choice."

tl;dr - there will always be someone that hates something, no matter what.

I rate it 3 memes.
06-11-2012, 07:23 AM
Find
Cryaotic Offline

Threads: 13

(06-11-2012, 07:23 AM)andyrockin123 Wrote: tl;dr - there will always be someone that hates something, no matter what.
Cheeeeyup!

As long as you keep in mind that there will never be one universally liked thing, ever, then all is gravy train.

06-11-2012, 07:32 AM
Find
imgoneimdead Offline
Señor Member

(06-11-2012, 07:32 AM)Cryaotic Wrote:
(06-11-2012, 07:23 AM)andyrockin123 Wrote: tl;dr - there will always be someone that hates something, no matter what.
Cheeeeyup!

As long as you keep in mind that there will never be one universally liked thing, ever, then all is gravy train.

AaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAa! I'm homsar! The captain of the gravy train!

But no really, I agree with your earlier post Cry. Same with you, Andy. But the only thing I disagree with is the thing about No common sense on the internet. (Unless you were being sarcastic). The both of you just used common sense. I'm glad I chose to park my car in the Frictional Games lot. The smarticles post the most.
06-11-2012, 08:23 AM
Find
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70

Homosexuality is completely okay with me, and you know what? It's completely natural. It's not a deviation due to human intelligence, it's completely in our nature to have it occur from person to person. Animals have been seen with homosexuality as well.
06-11-2012, 08:45 AM
Find
Adny Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6

(06-11-2012, 08:45 AM)Kreekakon Wrote: Homosexuality is completely okay with me, and you know what? It's completely natural. It's not a deviation due to human intelligence, it's completely in our nature to have it occur from person to person. Animals have been seen with homosexuality as well.
Indubitably. I read something quite interesting, that when a women is pregnant, she has a large increase in female hormones. These affect the child directly and will almost act as white blood cells, except instead of trying to destroy the baby, they will generally make it more feminine, as if the mother's body is attempting to adapt to the newborn within her.

The more births a female has, the more her body will be experienced and "adapt" to the situation. If the baby is male and the mother has had multiple children before, it is very possible the child will develop a different sexual orientation.

I rate it 3 memes.
06-11-2012, 08:58 AM
Find