Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Penumbra Collection HDTEX Mod - WIP/WID
wabo Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago RE: Penumbra Collection HDTEX Mod - WIP/WID

(10-11-2012, 04:17 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: Blender I guess, maybe some option in the program you use might need to be changed or maybe the files are read-only? I cannot really help anymore on this. Try blender if the above fail.
Tried with Blender and this error I get:

[Image: A5CoKdZCEAAnHq9.jpg]

I'll just forget about making models... for the moment.

PS: Just got through Overture Smile Damn worm...
(This post was last modified: 10-13-2012, 12:30 AM by wabo.)
10-13-2012, 12:07 AM
Find
wabo Offline

Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago RE: Penumbra Collection HDTEX Mod - WIP/WID

I' got through Overture, Black Plague and currently Requiem (clearly the worst)... also, I got through some extremely annoying problems getting the normalmaps plugin for GIMP working so I'll keep playing Requiem...
10-17-2012, 05:31 PM
Find
wabo Offline

Keep getting *wonderful* problems compiling the normalmaps plugin for GIMP so I'm stuck right here.

I'll try to solve it ASAP Sad
(This post was last modified: 10-24-2012, 12:20 AM by wabo.)
10-24-2012, 12:20 AM
Find
wabo Offline

Ok, I've given up about getting the plugin working on OSX. If someone achieves it and wants to share, I'd would be grateful. If not, I guess I'll use Win apps under Wine/Crossover. The good thing is that I've discovered lots of apps to make textures, normals and more.

In the other hand, I also didn't had camera. The one I was using was broken but I repaired it so I can get back to work Big Grin

As always, WID/WIP. It'll take much more time than I wanted but I literally have no time to waste.
12-12-2012, 12:16 AM
Find