Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What do you do when you're pissed off?
darkely Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 87
What do you do when you're pissed off?

Today on a forum (not here) I was in a really bad f*cking mood... and some idiot (the type who registers then posts two things then leaves forever) starts bitching about a mod. (technic pack mod.) that it does not even work. When in fact the brat could have read the sticky's and no one would need to waste time.

Why is this relevant? so I don't curse a member out and get myself permabanned and so others can learn not be hot headed (like we all can be...).

06-13-2012, 01:57 AM
Find
imgoneimdead Offline
Señor Member

Threads: 23
RE: What do you do when you're pissed off?

(06-13-2012, 01:57 AM)darkely Wrote: Today on a forum (not here) I was in a really bad f*cking mood... and some idiot (the type who registers then posts two things then leaves forever) starts bitching about a mod. (technic pack mod.) that it does not even work. When in fact the brat could have read the sticky's and no one would need to waste time.

Why is this relevant? so I don't curse a member out and get myself permabanned and so others can learn not be hot headed (like we all can be...).
When I get pissed off I cut myself.

Another slice of cake.
06-13-2012, 02:39 AM
Find
darkely Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 87

(06-13-2012, 02:39 AM)Dagrocks Wrote:
(06-13-2012, 01:57 AM)darkely Wrote: Today on a forum (not here) I was in a really bad f*cking mood... and some idiot (the type who registers then posts two things then leaves forever) starts bitching about a mod. (technic pack mod.) that it does not even work. When in fact the brat could have read the sticky's and no one would need to waste time.

[Image: L8kPk.png]
Fixed now quit trolling me Sad

06-13-2012, 02:43 AM
Find
imgoneimdead Offline
Señor Member

Threads: 23

My goal, you see, is not to troll.
When I get angry, I don't go in the pantry.
When I get mad, I don't act sad.

What do I do when I feel this way? I think about the good times from my day.
Why this time, did I say this in rhyme?
I don't know, don't think about it, you hoe.

Anyways, I just think about all the good things that have happened, and it usually makes me feel better about the things that made me mad.
06-13-2012, 02:54 AM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

I'm not generally an angry person. I may sound arrogant at times with some users (which I begin to regret letting myself get in the postion) but I am never full-fledged mad or pissed off. I tend to keep my cool, I mean face it, you'll never see these people again and they will only be gone as fast as they came.

My advice, get angry at the things that matter enough to invoke your anger. Don't stress yourself on miniscule moments and ignorant people. Leave them to find out how stupid they were not to check the sticky. If need be, throw or beat a pillow. Might help. =]
06-13-2012, 03:41 AM
Find
Frost Offline

Threads: 8

I either play stupidly violent video games where killing things is really easy/fun or I play something like Loco Roco or Katamari Damacy.
Also remember that this is the internet and people can suck. Sometimes I catch myself reading things that upset me (youtube comments) and then I'm like "hey why am I doing this when there are fun things I could be doing"
06-13-2012, 04:09 AM
Find
Bridge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

Stop being pissed off. It's a waste of energy most of the time.
06-13-2012, 05:21 PM
Find
Pigsareit Offline

Threads: 2

(06-13-2012, 05:21 PM)Bridge Wrote: Stop being pissed off. It's a waste of energy most of the time.
Anger reveals weakness of character. Violence even more so.
06-13-2012, 05:34 PM
Find
Bridge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

(06-13-2012, 05:34 PM)Pigsareit Wrote:
(06-13-2012, 05:21 PM)Bridge Wrote: Stop being pissed off. It's a waste of energy most of the time.
Anger reveals weakness of character. Violence even more so.
I disagree. Everyone gets angry, and usually it's because of something external that bothers them. Violence is also not uncalled for in certain situations. I get pretty pissed off every now and then and sometimes it's not really that easy to just do a mental 180. However, moping gets you nowhere, and personally I always try to just forget about stuff that bothers me, because it is a waste of precious time and mental energy.
06-13-2012, 06:05 PM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74

When I'm pissed off, I go on the internet, and read things. This makes me realise how dumb people are and suddenly I feel great again.
06-13-2012, 06:08 PM
Find