Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Script Help the book puzzle??
SilentHideButFine Offline

Threads: 38
the book puzzle??

Hey i do know how to make the secret book puzzle??? i have areas and the books but the script , anyone ??

[url= http://www.moddb.com/mods/jessehmusic [/url] ,HOSPITAL OF HORROR MOD
06-14-2012, 06:20 PM
Find
Mackiiboy Offline

Threads: 7
RE: the book puzzle??

(06-14-2012, 06:20 PM)SilentHideButFine Wrote: Hey i do know how to make the secret book puzzle??? i have areas and the books but the script , anyone ??
The best thing ya can do is to check how they did it in the game, then ya'll learn a lot. You can use timers, and you will have to use AddEntityCollideCallback, SetMoveObjectState, SetPropObjectStuckState, SetEntityInteractionDisabled, Add/RemoveTimer, SetLocalVarInt, etc.. Check the 03_archives.hps file from the game and use the Engine Scrips @ Wiki as your guidance.
If ya get stuck you can always ask some questions if there is something you do not understand. Shy
06-14-2012, 08:42 PM
Website Find
SilentHideButFine Offline

Threads: 38
RE: the book puzzle??

(06-14-2012, 08:42 PM)Mackiiboy Wrote:
(06-14-2012, 06:20 PM)SilentHideButFine Wrote: Hey i do know how to make the secret book puzzle??? i have areas and the books but the script , anyone ??
The best thing ya can do is to check how they did it in the game, then ya'll learn a lot. You can use timers, and you will have to use AddEntityCollideCallback, SetMoveObjectState, SetPropObjectStuckState, SetEntityInteractionDisabled, Add/RemoveTimer, SetLocalVarInt, etc.. Check the 03_archives.hps file from the game and use the Engine Scrips @ Wiki as your guidance.
If ya get stuck you can always ask some questions if there is something you do not understand. Shy
Okey thx can you add my skype and we take it there need help with it :/

[url= http://www.moddb.com/mods/jessehmusic [/url] ,HOSPITAL OF HORROR MOD
06-14-2012, 09:45 PM
Find