Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
I Got Invited
MatiaSika Offline

Threads: 9
I Got Invited

Hello Everybody!

Here is my new custom story (third, second on the internet) called "I Got Invited". (Previous was called "Do Not Drink Too Much")

Story tells about: You got invited to a wealthy men dinner, but you once get there, it won't get so fancy there.

Justine is needed!

Download link: http://www.moddb.com/members/matiasika/a...ot-invited

[Image: btn_donate_LG.gif]

[Image: Amnesia_2012-06-18_23-06-19-48.jpg]

Please feel free to give feedback about this CS, and notice me, if you find errors or something Smile

Please, enjoy!

Let's Plays:

If you are interested my previous CS "Do Not Drink Too Much", here is link for it: http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-15671.html
And following CS "Castle Of Devastating Diseases": http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-18723.html

If you are interested to play my first custom story, please contact me so i can send it to you. You can't find it from the internet (anyway yet)

Follow me on twitter or like my page on facebook
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2013, 09:09 PM by MatiaSika.)
06-19-2012, 12:00 PM
Website Find
DnALANGE Offline
Banned

Threads: 73
RE: I Got Invited

Does NOT work,
Error here !!!

Map01
MovePlayerForward error!!!
06-19-2012, 03:47 PM
Find
MatiaSika Offline

(06-19-2012, 03:47 PM)dnalange Wrote: Does NOT work,

Error here !!!

Map01

MovePlayerForward error!!!

Have you Justine?

06-19-2012, 04:22 PM
Website Find
HumiliatioN Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 64

One part was little annoying when you have taken "damage and screen is really deadly red" and I can't find any laudanum first.

Overall it was pretty good and not short one.

My favourite was really scary "dining room" with multiple scares, nice job Smile

“Life is a game, play it”
06-19-2012, 07:56 PM
Find
MatiaSika Offline

(06-19-2012, 07:56 PM)HumiliatioN Wrote: One part was little annoying when you have taken "damage and screen is really deadly red" and I can't find any laudanum first.

Overall it was pretty good and not short one.

My favourite was really scary "dining room" with multiple scares, nice job Smile

Good to hear, that you enjoyed Smile Thanks

06-19-2012, 11:13 PM
Website Find
lokoser74 Offline

Threads: 0

en el principio cuando consigo la llave de la puerta me abre y aparece error
¿que puedo hacer?
06-20-2012, 05:56 PM
Find
MatiaSika Offline

(06-20-2012, 05:56 PM)lokoser74 Wrote: en el principio cuando consigo la llave de la puerta me abre y aparece error

¿que puedo hacer?

Have you got Justine expansion?

06-20-2012, 06:00 PM
Website Find
mrscoomich Offline

Threads: 6

Sigh... I'm stuck in that dark red room. >.< i cant see anything! Help?

EDIT: Nevermind ! Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 06-20-2012, 10:18 PM by mrscoomich.)
06-20-2012, 10:17 PM
Find
pil Offline

Threads: 0

Here is my review and I'll post a play through once I edit it. Been pretty busy lately.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI5rMS-eClU

Review. Before I forget -.-
Spoiler below!

Unfortunately I don't think this one was good like your last one. Everything seemed cool until I got locked into the prison. I did enjoy that dining hall portion when I drank the liquid and started tripping out. However after that is where I started not to enjoy it as much because it was so dark. You can probably also tell because I sound less enthusiastic about the map after that point. I did not find a lantern. Since I found about 4 oils I am assuming that I missed it somewhere but I was not 100% sure. Basically it was so hard for me to see for that portion of the map up until the long hallway leading to the library.

After I got out of the prison cell, my vision was still red, dark and I was moving slowly. I figured it was normal while I was in that prison room, but once I got out, I could hardly see anything which you'll see in the video. This made it really hard to find where I was going, especially since I was moving so slowly. Other areas of the story were also dark in general. For example when I was in the reservoir.

I'm sorry to have to say it like this, but that is how it went. I did not find a lantern, so I had to base my review on the fact that I wasn't given one and had to try and find my way through the darkness.

(This post was last modified: 06-23-2012, 08:21 PM by pil.)
06-21-2012, 03:14 AM
Find
MatiaSika Offline

(06-21-2012, 03:14 AM)pil Wrote: Here is my review and I'll post a play through once I edit it. Been pretty busy lately.

Review. Before I forget -.-

Spoiler below!

Unfortunately I don't think this one was good like your last one. Everything seemed cool until I got locked into the prison. I did enjoy that dining hall portion when I drank the liquid and started tripping out. However after that is where I started not to enjoy it as much because it was so dark. You can probably also tell because I sound less enthusiastic about the map after that point. I did not find a lantern. Since I found about 4 oils I am assuming that I missed it somewhere but I was not 100% sure. Basically it was so hard for me to see for that portion of the map up until the long hallway leading to the library.

After I got out of the prison cell, my vision was still red, dark and I was moving slowly. I figured it was normal while I was in that prison room, but once I got out, I could hardly see anything which you'll see in the video. This made it really hard to find where I was going, especially since I was moving so slowly. Other areas of the story were also dark in general. For example when I was in the reservoir.

I'm sorry to have to say it like this, but that is how it went. I did not find a lantern, so I had to base my review on the fact that I wasn't given one and had to try and find my way through the darkness.

Spoiler below!
Oh.. Sad Sad to hear that.. There still was a lantern in the prison area but.. Sad to hear that you didn't enjoy, I'm sorry.

06-21-2012, 12:28 PM
Website Find