Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What do you think would happen?
Solitary Walker Offline

Threads: 9
What do you think would happen?

(This situation aplies to any game company) But as we know FG hasnt relesed any info to what there next games is gunna be that they are working on. So my question is what if someone posted a thread talking about what they think the next FG is gunna be and stuff and their information was 100% true. Like the location,enemies,storyline,names, EVERYTHING was true. Would FG/game company remove the thread and sue this person or would they just leave it be? Stupid question but i always wondered.

Disregard Everything; Acquire Aesthetics
06-21-2012, 05:46 PM
Find
spukrian Offline

Threads: 19
RE: What do you think would happen?

If it was a leak, i.e. someone from Frictional told one of their friends about the game and this friend spills everything in this forum, then yes, Frictional should of course remove the thread. But I don't think they would sue.

Stand for something
or
Fall for anything
06-21-2012, 06:02 PM
Find
MaZiCUT Offline

Threads: 31

This of it this way, if there was maybe like a leak of information, pirated pre-releases of the unfinished game, wouldn't you remove the thread? And if that stuff got serious and started spreading over the whole internet ruining it for many people who actually wait for the game, wouldn't you go into serious matters and sue?

Hi.
06-21-2012, 09:28 PM
Website Find
Damascus Rose Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 22

Well, there's a miniscule likelihood of that actually happening, and even if the person did get a lot of the stuff right, it's not possible to get every detail without some leak of information. So, why bother even thinking about this

[Image: damascusrose2.png]
06-21-2012, 09:46 PM
Find
Macgyverthehero Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 23

If it is a thread that has been made unofficially to leak the plot of Frictional's new game, then yes the thread would be deleted to hide key parts of the new game.

And no, I don't think Frictional Games would sue anyone unless someone was taking their idea of a game and making their own.

[Image: Keo88b.gif]
06-21-2012, 11:13 PM
Find