Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texture, Model & Animation Help Call to arms for new conversion!
Streetboat Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40
Call to arms for new conversion!

Hello folks, I would like to shout out to anyone with experience in modelling who is willing to help a story that, without your help, is ambitious at most, and without your help, is impossible!

Here's the deal. I'm making a full conversion, posted here (
http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-15828.html), and it needs models. Badly. In fact, that's the only thing it is in need of. Models, and the ability to animate them. I can make other things within the mod work by myself, and have in fact set it up as a full conversion already. I am the lead level designer, and will be making the entirety of the story by myself. However, in order to give it that unique Diablo flavor, I will be needing models of the monsters in question. I won't be needing dozens of monsters, as the story will be taking place in a limited portion of the cathedral, but I will need at least a few. I can only do so much with brutes and grunts, and I would prefer to avoid using Amnesia models.

At any rate, please consider my offer. I know I can't grant anything in return besides prestige and a warm fuzzy feeling inside, knowing you helped out a fellow editor, but it would be HUGELY appreciated. If it helps any further, check out my previous projects of Deterioration and Snowed In so you have an idea of what kind of talent your efforts are going towards. I can deliver quality, if I am just thrown a little help; there's only so much one person can do effectively! Big Grin

Cheers Smile

[Image: signature-2.png]
06-24-2012, 01:36 AM
Find