Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just finished Amnesia, just a little frustrated
Coffee on Mars Offline

Threads: 1
Just finished Amnesia, just a little frustrated

I just finished Amnesia.

All the lights in my home are on, and I checked for strangers twice. That's the mark of a good game.

But, I have to ask the developers something: when you cut off the man's head, why don't you automatically add it to the inventory? I was too frenzied to check the floor, and discovered it was missing only at the finale. It was quite frustrating, since the autosaving feature did not let me go back to fetch it without starting a new game.

Thanks for the game: I'm really looking forward to reading Remember and playing Justine now.
06-29-2012, 10:49 PM
Find
Mine Turtle Offline

Threads: 32
RE: Just finished Amnesia, just a little frustrated

(06-29-2012, 10:49 PM)Coffee on Mars Wrote: I just finished Amnesia.

All the lights in my home are on, and I checked for strangers twice. That's the mark of a good game.

But, I have to ask the developers something: when you cut off the man's head, why don't you automatically add it to the inventory? I was too frenzied to check the floor, and discovered it was missing only at the finale. It was quite frustrating, since the autosaving feature did not let me go back to fetch it without starting a new game.

Thanks for the game: I'm really looking forward to reading Remember and playing Justine now.
this is a very uncommon mistake, unfortunately. rarely people miss something like that; mainly because after you cut of "agrippa"s head you can see it on the floor infront of him.

its a rare mistake to make; i doubt its gonna be changed. great feedback for the devs, though; so they might concider it.

[Image: 201107142327000.gif]
06-30-2012, 08:31 AM
Find