Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Amnesia Modding: It's Dark Descent
CorinthianMerchant Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 84
Amnesia Modding: It's Dark Descent

This place, custom stories...

It all used to look like an orchard in the middle of September overflowing with sweet fruits, each one with different appearences tastes, and sweet, sweet juice, satisfying every sense of the connoisseur. May I recommend a juicy "Abduction" apple? How about a sweet "Through The Portal" plum, or a "La Caza" pear? Blue skies with soft, chilling breezes rolled by, everything seemed perfect until this abomination appeared:

Jumpscares, senseless and idiotic, spread through the orchard like a plague, infecting even the most noble trees, leaving only death and disease... Ignorant PewDiePie fanboys broke inside rooted in the ground, ate the roots of the trees, leaving them to die of thirst.
The only things remaining of the orchard was a huge compost of brown rotten fruit, were wasps and slugs voluptuously fed on the remains.

The gardeners looked without a word as their work was destroyed by these swines, with tears in their eyes, yet unable to stop the horde.
But will we rebuild our beatiful orchard will we tile the earth again, will the air hum with ingenuity and diligence? Will we send these repulsive creatures howling back to hell? Would you do it?

As a gardener who never stopped tiling my earth, I look at this place with bitter sorrow.

Still hasn't gotten over the loss of wubwub...
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2012, 08:48 PM by CorinthianMerchant.)
07-04-2012, 08:44 PM
Find
MaZiCUT Offline

Threads: 31
RE: Amnesia Modding: It's Dark Descent

Some of us less experienced users still try to create a good custom story, like me i've been working on it for quite a while and i go back just to add a few slight details, might not be perfect but i will try to bring entertainment to the people.

Hi.
07-04-2012, 08:53 PM
Website Find
Adny Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6

I give the gardening metaphor an 8/10. As for the actual message of this post, the only thing you can do is ignore them, and make your own mods. How is the mod coming along that you're working on, CM?

Good quality work will always triumph in the end. Modding isn't some contest with downloads as a prize, its a hobby; if it is no longer fun for you, there's not much reason to it.

"A true artist need only please himself"

I rate it 3 memes.
07-04-2012, 09:03 PM
Find
MaZiCUT Offline

Threads: 31

(07-04-2012, 09:03 PM)andyrockin123 Wrote: "A true artist need only please himself"
That's what Hitler said.

*Just joking, it was impossible to refuse*

Hi.
07-04-2012, 09:26 PM
Website Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74

We don't need ANOTHER one of these posts, closing thread.

Good day.
07-04-2012, 09:36 PM
Find