Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Voice Actor Looking For Work (Offer Withdrawn)
Kiba: One Derp Of A Gamer Offline

Threads: 1
Voice Actor Looking For Work (Offer Withdrawn)

EDIT: It has been made clear to me that those who are not normal are not wanted or accepted here so I will be withdrawing my offer to help out with custom mods. Good luck to those who are out there creating.

OP: Why hello there my lovely mod devs! I am an LPer who would love to do some voice acting for your wonderful works!

Sex: Male

I don't have any current works to show of my voice acting however I took acting lessons in school and was a part of the theater club. I enjoy this kind of thing a lot!

If you would like to hear my voice in my LPs please go here: http://www.youtube.com/user/xkyuketsuki

You don't need to pay me. All I ask is my name in the credits and perhaps something saying to check out my channel ^_~

I look forward to hearing from all you creative minds out there!

~Kiba

Edit: I would like to note that my voice is probably only needed for child roles for things such as flashbacks or children's diary entries or something of the like. Kids tend to be common in creepy stories so I am here if you need me.
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2012, 07:49 AM by Kiba: One Derp Of A Gamer.)
07-05-2012, 10:37 PM
Find
ChallengeME. Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Voice Actor Looking For Work

Say, what? I would love to see a pic of you. 26.. and you dont sound like 15, your sound more like 12-13 no offense..

Edit: I just turned 16 1 week ago, and my voice is x3 times deeper.
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2012, 12:35 AM by ChallengeME..)
07-06-2012, 12:08 AM
Find
kartanonperuna Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 44

Yeah theres no way youre 26.Plus if you have a voice that sounds like a kid its only fit for...well kid roles.

Voice actor

Painful shadows

07-06-2012, 12:19 AM
Website Find

I am 26 with 2 kids of my own actually. TYVM.

And I did state I sound younger because I assumed that's all people would need me for.

I apologize if I don't fit what would be the "norm" for my age? Get over it.

And there are people out there who perpetually seem a younger age. I have a friend who is legit 37 and seems like she's about 19 and I know other people who are younger that sound/look older. Voice/looks don't always tell age.
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2012, 01:10 AM by Kiba: One Derp Of A Gamer.)
07-06-2012, 01:07 AM
Find
drunkmonk Offline

Threads: 7

(07-06-2012, 01:07 AM)Kiba: One Derp Of A Gamer Wrote: I am 26 with 2 kids of my own actually. TYVM.

And I did state I sound younger because I assumed that's all people would need me for.

And there are people out there who perpetually seem a younger age. I have a friend who is legit 37 and seems like she's about 19 and I know other people who are younger that sound/look older. Voice/looks don't always tell age.
Very true, I know someone (not personally) who is in his twenties, im not sure of the exact age, but he looks like a child. However you can tell he is older by the way he acts, very mature, presents himself like an adult, and talks like an adult would. He is like this because of a medical condition, and for the life of me I can't remember what it's called, but his body never grew out of being a child.
07-06-2012, 03:09 AM
Find

(07-06-2012, 03:09 AM)drunkmonk Wrote:
(07-06-2012, 01:07 AM)Kiba: One Derp Of A Gamer Wrote: I am 26 with 2 kids of my own actually. TYVM.

Very true, I know someone (not personally) who is in his twenties, im not sure of the exact age, but he looks like a child. However you can tell he is older by the way he acts, very mature, presents himself like an adult, and talks like an adult would. He is like this because of a medical condition, and for the life of me I can't remember what it's called, but his body never grew out of being a child.
Thank you for being understanding. I am new here to this community but I am seeing more people eager to rip into everyone else everywhere than being actually nice. I am glad to see someone who is mature enough to understand that appearance is not always truth. +1 rep to you my friend.
07-06-2012, 03:33 AM
Find
drunkmonk Offline

You are very welcome! I was doing a little reasearch, and the person I was talking about looks like he is 12 years old, but is actually 28 years old and he is an actor, you can find some information about him on Ripley's Believe it or not! Child like actor
07-06-2012, 04:00 AM
Find

(07-06-2012, 04:00 AM)drunkmonk Wrote: You are very welcome! I was doing a little reasearch, and the person I was talking about looks like he is 12 years old, but is actually 28 years old and he is an actor, you can find some information about him on Ripley's Believe it or not! Child like actor
Ah yes that is like me! I was well aware I have a younger sounding voice which is why I stated it in my OP because I figured all I would ever do is child voices for various things here. I've seen CS with kid voices in them or referencing to being a kid that might require such a voice. I don't think however for me it is a medical condition, just genes. Everyone in my family looks/sounds at least a decade under what we are. It's been the norm for me growing up lol I think my sister is the only one who is spot on to her age.
07-06-2012, 04:06 AM
Find
drunkmonk Offline

(07-06-2012, 04:06 AM)Kiba: One Derp Of A Gamer Wrote: Ah yes that is like me! I was well aware I have a younger sounding voice which is why I stated it in my OP because I figured all I would ever do is child voices for various things here. I've seen CS with kid voices in them or referencing to being a kid that might require such a voice. I don't think however for me it is a medical condition, just genes. Everyone in my family looks/sounds at least a decade under what we are. It's been the norm for me growing up lol I think my sister is the only one who is spot on to her age.
Yeah that does sound like genes if it runs through the family, which probably alot of families are like that where something in their genes makes them unique in their own way.
07-06-2012, 04:13 AM
Find

(07-06-2012, 04:13 AM)drunkmonk Wrote:
(07-06-2012, 04:06 AM)Kiba: One Derp Of A Gamer Wrote: Ah yes that is like me! I was well aware I have a younger sounding voice which is why I stated it in my OP because I figured all I would ever do is child voices for various things here. I've seen CS with kid voices in them or referencing to being a kid that might require such a voice. I don't think however for me it is a medical condition, just genes. Everyone in my family looks/sounds at least a decade under what we are. It's been the norm for me growing up lol I think my sister is the only one who is spot on to her age.
Yeah that does sound like genes if it runs through the family, which probably alot of families are like that where something in their genes makes them unique in their own way.
Every family has their quirks, yup!
07-06-2012, 04:21 AM
Find