Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

F*cked up texture and light, Blur not working?...
tomredwood Offline

Threads: 0
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago RE: F*cked up texture and light, Blur not working?...

I have the exact same problem as the original poster. The ceiling and various textures look purple-ish, just as shown in the screenshot posted above. Also, flashlight, flare, nor glowstick emit much light (ie: neither illuminate the room the way they should).

I'm running a 9600 pro, and have adjusted all the settings, set them to high, and to low, turned off motion blur, all post effects, changed the resolution, set texture detail to different settings, turned shadows on/of, turned v-sync on and off, and have tried both ATI's drivers and the Omega drivers. No luck.

I'm going to stop playing the game for now, and wait for a possible fix? Do you think there may be one in the near future?
02-20-2008, 11:11 PM
Find
Luis Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 19
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago RE: F*cked up texture and light, Blur not working?...

I've got a Radeon9600, and I had this problem with the latest drivers, so I had to fall back to the previous omega drivers. It works fine with those for me.

EOF
02-20-2008, 11:28 PM
Find
tomredwood Offline

Threads: 0

I'll try the previous version of the omega drivers. I'll report back.
02-21-2008, 12:49 AM
Find