Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Searching for active buddy for an unique FC.
Bas Offline

Threads: 6
Searching for active buddy for an unique FC.

Good evening horror fans,

My name is Bas and I am searching for an active buddy to create an unique full conversion mod with.

I have worked on a few 'custom stories' of my own for quite a while but never released something.
It would be way more interesting and fun to work together with someone who is as active and hungry as me to creative some serious (no trollin' nor flyingnakeds) unique story with.

Already have a few sketches and ideas to begin with but it can always be changed!
Unfortunately, I can not make models, yet. I'm willing to learn it as soon as possible.

Well, if you are interested to work together or have any question feel free to reply or PM me any time!

Sincerely yours,
Bas

// Edit '
Thread is solved.
(This post was last modified: 07-13-2012, 05:36 PM by Bas.)
07-11-2012, 06:35 PM
Find
zaggnut Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Searching for active buddy for an unique FC.

(07-11-2012, 06:35 PM)Baspower Wrote: Good evening horror fans,

My name is Bas and I am searching for an active buddy to create an unique full conversion mod with.

I have worked on a few 'custom stories' of my own for quite a while but never released something.
It would be way more interesting and fun to work together with someone who is as active and hungry as me to creative some serious (no trollin' nor flyingnakeds) unique story with.

Already have a few sketches and ideas to begin with but it can always be changed!
Unfortunately, I can not make models, yet. I'm willing to learn it as soon as possible.

Well, if you are interested to work together or have any question feel free to reply or PM me any time!

Sincerely yours,
Bas
im already slaving myself to another group Confused

The human race will Bleed, they will serve my
need!
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2012, 09:59 PM by zaggnut.)
07-11-2012, 09:48 PM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

Chances are, you're probably not going to get much of a response from anyone who's pretty dedicated to this kind of stuff (just judging from other threads like this). Though you'd get a better response if you posted some screenshots of your past work or story concepts and ideas to get people interested.

Posting Freak
07-11-2012, 10:48 PM
Website Find
nemesis567 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 65

What's your previous experience on the matter?

Today I dreamt the life I could live forever. You only know that when you feel it for you know not what you like until you've experienced it.
07-12-2012, 12:08 AM
Find
Bas Offline

(07-12-2012, 12:08 AM)nemesis567 Wrote: What's your previous experience on the matter?
As I said, I have abit experience with 'custom stories' from myself but, I dont have those projects on my laptop and I'm not at home. I'll upload some screenshots someday I get home!

I shall tell abit about my story sketches:
Spoiler below!
Imagine a story about a young girl named Lucy. You play the game as Edward, the 14 year old brother of Lucy. Lucy found a 'mysterious amulet' in the woods and brought it back to the mansion out of curiosity. If you wear the amulet you get highly possessed and have no more control of your body.

17 August, 1786. - Chapter One - 'Inception'
You wake up after a bad nightmare (the begin scene), things are strange around you.. You find the amulet (as a lantern, optional). Using the lantern makes you hear Lucy's voice and strange things are appearing. After using it too long you will get damaged. (Reversed sanity, I guess.) After searching hints, tips and ofcourse solving puzzles you find out that your parents are brutaly murdered.

Chapter Two - 'Revelation'
You find out that your parents are murdered by Lucy's possessed body, and wondering if she's still alive since she left the amulet.

I have more chapters with alot of sketches/ideas and mindfucks for the story but I dont want to spoil the hole story, this is only part of the content.
The amulet has been made in request thanks to Traggey .
Furtheron, I'm just searching for someone who is as excited as me to make this happen!

I'm pretty new at 'full conversion mods' so, I hope someone who knows abit about it can help me out.
If you don't want to help me out but still have some good ideas or advice, be my guest and reply!

Thread might be uploaded later with screenshots of my previous projects.
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2012, 05:16 PM by Bas.)
07-12-2012, 05:11 PM
Find
Bas Offline

Hello,

This thread can be ignored since it's solved.
Me and Emru are going to create: 'Lucy's Amulet' as a full conversion mod.
The WIP thread will be uploaded later on with the specific details.

Cheers,
07-13-2012, 05:35 PM
Find