Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Stuck in room with 3 laser beams
whitelion Offline

Threads: 1
Stuck in room with 3 laser beams

I'm kinda stuck in the room with three laser beams (to the right there is a man in a room with a gasmask on). Already tried a lot of things, but whenever I try go to go over the beams, the bomb detonates.
Hope somebody can help me!
02-16-2008, 03:29 PM
Find
Tyelly Offline

RE: Stuck in room with 3 laser beams

The way I did it, and I'm sure it's the right way, is to pile the blue boxes on one another. So you have 3 on top of each other, and then use the smaller boxes as a step up before that. Then jump on the small boxes, then the blue ones, then over the beams.
02-16-2008, 03:33 PM
Find
tuakka Offline

Threads: 0
Brick  RE: Stuck in room with 3 laser beams

whitelion Wrote:I'm kinda stuck in the room with three laser beams (to the right there is a man in a room with a gasmask on). Already tried a lot of things, but whenever I try go to go over the beams, the bomb detonates.

Actually, it's better if you just turn the lasers off altogether. All you have to do is go to one of the ends of the laser, crouch down, and you'll see a small box on the wall past the lasers. Place your pointer on the box and double click. This will bring up a screen with red colored "+" (plus signs) on the left and green colored "-" (dashes) on the right. To turn of the lasers, you need to get both sides to be green "-" (dashes). When you press a red "+", it turns into a green
"-", but it also turns one of the green "-" on the right into a red "+" . This puzzle is random, so you'll need to figure out which red "+" on the left controls which green "-" on the right. This puzzle is available for all lasers. Good Luck!
02-16-2008, 04:47 PM
Find
whitelion Offline

RE: Stuck in room with 3 laser beams

whitelion Wrote:I'm kinda stuck in the room with three laser beams (to the right there is a man in a room with a gasmask on). Already tried a lot of things, but whenever I try go to go over the beams, the bomb detonates.

It worked! Thanks for the help guys.
02-16-2008, 05:20 PM
Find