Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Send Me Nintendo Castle Horror Link, ect.
kingakashi Offline

Threads: 1
Send Me Nintendo Castle Horror Link, ect.

if possible can some one link me to DL a custom story?

Nintendo Castle Horror?

also if possible recommend and link me any jump scare CS (i really enjoy those)

Thanks Guys!

07-15-2012, 06:51 AM
Website Find
Adny Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6
RE: Send Me Nintendo Castle Horror Link, ect.

How to forum:

1. Click "Search" in the upper right hand corner of the web page.
2. On the left side of the page in the box "Search by Keyword", type what you're searching for.*
3. Scroll down until you see the page.
4. ???
5. Profit

*The trick with this is to use as few words as possible, so make sure the words you choose have a high chance of appearing in the specified post, in your case, search "nintendo"

I don't mean for this to come off as harsh or rude, but it seems like there's a steadily increasing number of people who don't know how to properly use the forums. As an act of kindness, I'll even give you the link:

http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thr...t=nintendo

Teach a man to fish, I suppose.

I rate it 3 memes.
07-15-2012, 07:36 AM
Find
kingakashi Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Send Me Nintendo Castle Horror Link, ect.

(07-15-2012, 07:36 AM)andyrockin123 Wrote: How to forum:

1. Click "Search" in the upper right hand corner of the web page.
2. On the left side of the page in the box "Search by Keyword", type what you're searching for.*
3. Scroll down until you see the page.
4. ???
5. Profit

*The trick with this is to use as few words as possible, so make sure the words you choose have a high chance of appearing in the specified post, in your case, search "nintendo"

I don't mean for this to come off as harsh or rude, but it seems like there's a steadily increasing number of people who don't know how to properly use the forums. As an act of kindness, I'll even give you the link:

http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thr...t=nintendo

Teach a man to fish, I suppose.
Thank You Very Much, oh! no you dont sound rude or harsh at all!! i'm sorry, i noticed this a while after i posted this, i use forums quite a lot so i find it was stupid of me to forget about the search option, bad female brains on my part! either way thank you for taking your time to answer my common question! c:
07-15-2012, 07:39 AM
Website Find