Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Explosive inerphase devices !!
lightningline
Unregistered

Sad  Explosive inerphase devices !!

Can the game be beat without disabeling any of these things? I saw the other thread that tells how to disable the damn things but I still can't get any of them. If not I am just going to quit right now. I do not want to get to one that has to be solved and never be able to finish after spending hours and hours playing. I got to the room with the big metal box the dead guy behind a window and two sets of those lasers to get by. I can get by them but like I said one later may have to be solved. A good cheat would be helpfull right about now but I doubt there is any. I paid for the thing and would like to finish. I thought this was a pretty good game untill these things came along and ruined it.

Every red turns one or more green and every green turns one or more red so logicly in my mind it's impossible to get them all green !

Arghhh !!!

Thankyou in advance for any help.
02-16-2008, 09:32 PM
drex Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Explosive inerphase devices !!

Spoiler below!
Are you talking about those explosives set up with the red beams? If so, I didn't know you could even disable them LOL. I have beat the game without turning off any of them.
02-16-2008, 09:38 PM
Find
kurent Offline

Threads: 0

Yeah I didn't figure out the code either. I just randomly clicked here and there until it unlocked hehe.
02-16-2008, 10:34 PM
Find
NeroAngelos Offline

Threads: 3

they're not impossible but you don't have to disable any to complete the game
02-17-2008, 12:03 AM
Find
lightningline
Unregistered

kurent Wrote:Yeah I didn't figure out the code either. I just randomly clicked here and there until it unlocked hehe.

Thanks guys..I figured it out to finally. I just went 1,2,3,4 down the left side and whalah ! Disabled. I found a trainer but felt like crap about using it so I did it fair and square. Both used the same combo too! It is still good to know the game can be beat without disableing them though. I am sure there will be more and they may not be as easy to disable.

Smile
02-17-2008, 12:07 AM