Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Penumbra:Overture Episode 1 Problem :/
MattElysium Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Penumbra:Overture Episode 1 Problem :/

Hi,I just got the Penumbra Collection and I'm playing Overture I've gotten pretty far in it and I love this game its absolutely incredible!Alas,my happines shall end at that moment xD I got to the Auxilary Shaft gotten everything been everywhere but,when I place the Power Cords on both Power Box and Panel it says Theres no Power in the Panel when I turn the key or pull the lever.I went to every possible room got the Gasoline Can Opened it up filled the Machine turned the key and pulled the lever and still nothing I have tried everything but,I ask if someone can help me solve this cause I looked around and no one seems to have this problem?is there something I am Missing? I have no clue. . . .I will be adding a video to show what I mean if anyone is confused from my Thread.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVa6zRa27tg&feature=youtu.be I had to post it on youtube since it was to big of a file for this :/
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2012, 10:21 PM by MattElysium.)
07-19-2012, 09:02 AM
Website Find
someone972 Offline

Threads: 4
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Penumbra:Overture Episode 1 Problem :/

Video is private, we can't see it.
07-22-2012, 11:40 AM
Find