Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mapper looking for a team
Plank Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Mapper looking for a team

(07-20-2012, 06:26 PM)Traggey Wrote: I do have to ask sir, what on earth is a ''skinner'' ?

Digital artists are not hunters, I've never skinned an animal in my entire life.

in my school a skinner is someone who gets a haircut and ends up almost bald

does everything taste like chicken or
does chicken taste like everything?
06-28-2013, 10:08 PM
Find
gruzz Offline

Threads: 24

(07-19-2012, 04:19 PM)Jozef Wrote: I have been making some scenes for in the level editor, but never really considered doing a complete custom story alone, since it takes up too much time. But I really like making scenery, and I have some ideas for a good story.
Is anyone interested in working together and helping me? I will be making the maps, mainly, so there is enough work available Rolleyes

I want it to be a bit more serious, not too many scares, the excitement should be more in the good story.

So is this community still alive?

Here is a video I just made, showing my process on my Dungeon Level

I'm new to the Level Editor (have been working with it for like 2-3 days), and i would love to create some Custom Story with others! Smile I'm TOTALLY NOOD when it comes to coding, so that part i won't do.. However, if you want any help, you PM me, and we can talk a littlebit Smile
06-28-2013, 10:39 PM
Find
7heDubz Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40

(06-28-2013, 10:39 PM)gruzzniotre Wrote:
(07-19-2012, 04:19 PM)Jozef Wrote: I have been making some scenes for in the level editor, but never really considered doing a complete custom story alone, since it takes up too much time. But I really like making scenery, and I have some ideas for a good story.
Is anyone interested in working together and helping me? I will be making the maps, mainly, so there is enough work available Rolleyes

I want it to be a bit more serious, not too many scares, the excitement should be more in the good story.

So is this community still alive?

Here is a video I just made, showing my process on my Dungeon Level

I'm new to the Level Editor (have been working with it for like 2-3 days), and i would love to create some Custom Story with others! Smile I'm TOTALLY NOOD when it comes to coding, so that part i won't do.. However, if you want any help, you PM me, and we can talk a littlebit Smile

So much necro today.

06-29-2013, 12:37 AM
Find