Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HPL2 Help?
raptorhunter6 Offline

Threads: 4
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago HPL2 Help?

So I do recognize that there have been posts before on my problem but doing everything advised hasn't helped me. Basically my problem is that the Level Editor is too big so the whole thing doesn't appear. I have tried to change the resolution to smaller and have succeeded in getting the bottom portion to show but its the right section where you get the "Create on Surface" and etc.. options below it which I can't seem to be able to get to show. I've tried my luck with all the solutions given on other threads of similar problems but nothing. Please help, I would be most grateful. Also please do tell if you need any additional information on the matter. Sad
07-20-2012, 05:41 AM
Find
Redneb27 Offline

Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago RE: HPL2 Help?

I had the same problem, and I just messed with the resolution until I got it to where I needed it. If I recall I actually made the 'y' larger, and it worked. Remember to close the editor and start it up again to see the changes.
07-20-2012, 05:44 AM
Find
raptorhunter6 Offline

I've been doing so for a while now, and to no avail, I can get everything to function correctly but it's that section that just refuses to show up.
07-20-2012, 06:15 AM
Find
Your Computer Offline
SCAN ME!

Threads: 32

X = width, Y = height. A width of at least 1024 and height of 768 is what the level editor appears to be designed for (though you could probably pull off less). If your system is not capable of fitting a window that size on your screen, then you should consider upgrading your system.

Tutorials: From Noob to Pro
(This post was last modified: 07-20-2012, 06:47 AM by Your Computer.)
07-20-2012, 06:45 AM
Website Find
raptorhunter6 Offline

So the width is fine for me it's the height that seems to be the problem, because my screen resolution is 1024x800 yet in the lever editor no matter what y= resolution I set it in, nothing works. Again, everything other than that little part shows. It's like everything else changes based on the resolution except for the right side which stays large and doesn't allow me to get access to the lower options when doing stuff like trying to put a candle stick ontop of a desk for example. Like from the option "Create on Surface" and below it I can't see anything yet everything else I can see perfectly on the window.

Edit: So I messed around with it and was able to get the task bar to go away when using the Level Editor and I can see the option "Create on Surface" (Which thankfully is what I need currently) but I can't see what's underneath it, meaning the last two options underneath it. I'll be working with what I can until I figure out how to get all the functions to show, thanks guys for your quick aid Smile Very appreciated.
(This post was last modified: 07-20-2012, 07:31 AM by raptorhunter6.)
07-20-2012, 07:00 AM
Find
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

Threads: 45

just make it smaller from the options
07-20-2012, 03:51 PM
Find