Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In-game Gamma Problem
ThePureawesome Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago In-game Gamma Problem

Hello all! I have a problem with the In-game gamma, whenever I set it at anything other than 1, it goes right back to 1. For example, if I slide the slider to 2, it stays at 2, but after about a second it will change back to as if it were at 1. This problem just started recently, as about 2 weeks ago I didn't have this problem. Thanks in advance for help!
I'm using Windows 7 64x on a desktop.
07-20-2012, 04:20 PM
Find
neocrawler Offline

Threads: 19
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: In-game Gamma Problem

Lol the thing I should do is leave the gamma 1. It gives you the best game experience. But thats my opinon. And if you wan't to change it. I gues theres somewhere a bug. So the best option might be reinstalling it. Or try to find the bug in the files. But that might be hard if you wouldn't have any experience with files/programming...
07-20-2012, 04:35 PM
Website Find
ThePureawesome Offline

Threads: 1

(07-20-2012, 04:35 PM)neocrawler Wrote: Lol the thing I should do is leave the gamma 1. It gives you the best game experience. But thats my opinon. And if you wan't to change it. I gues theres somewhere a bug. So the best option might be reinstalling it. Or try to find the bug in the files. But that might be hard if you wouldn't have any experience with files/programming...
I tried reinstalling twice and it's still not working Tongue
I would leave the brightness at 1 but then it is far too dark to see anything, and my monitor's brightness is already all the way up
07-20-2012, 05:00 PM
Find
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

Threads: 45

Another person had the same issue some days ago. It is definitely a software issue and not a game bug or similar. Most probably some other program or background task is interfering with the game settings.
07-21-2012, 01:56 AM
Find
bluNEON Offline

Threads: 4

Im aware this thread is a few months old but lve just bought the game on the mac app store as it was on discount for halloween and im having the same problems with the gamma settings, not sure why its doing this. I bring up the gamma but then it reverts to its original setting. I have the mid 2012 macbook pro and dont think its any graphic issues as the laptop is pretty much brand new.
11-01-2012, 01:13 AM
Website Find
TheBlastPassage Offline

Threads: 18

(11-01-2012, 01:13 AM)bluNEON Wrote: Im aware this thread is a few months old but lve just bought the game on the mac app store as it was on discount for halloween and im having the same problems with the gamma settings, not sure why its doing this. I bring up the gamma but then it reverts to its original setting. I have the mid 2012 macbook pro and dont think its any graphic issues as the laptop is pretty much brand new.
That belongs in the MAC technical support forum. However, I can say that it may help to just leave the game gamma at 1 and change your monitor or system gamma. Hope that helps

11-01-2012, 01:25 AM
Website Find
bluNEON Offline

Threads: 4

ok thanks, ive started a new thread in the mac section.
11-01-2012, 04:01 AM
Website Find