Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Have you cheated on Amnesia?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
6.90%
2 6.90%
No.
93.10%
27 93.10%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[Poll] So... I was playing Amnesia and...
Adny Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6
RE: [Poll] So... I was playing Amnesia and...

For the record, the same things here could be accomplished with very basic scripting, you'd just have to copy/paste it into all of the 20+ maps' .hps files, which would take far less than 5 hours.

I rate it 3 memes.
07-31-2012, 12:42 AM
Find
Need4Power Offline

Threads: 1

Why would you use cheats in Amnesia?,it will ruin all the experience,even after you've beaten the game.
If you play Amnesia with cheats,you miss the all point of the game.
07-31-2012, 09:33 AM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

I don't see why every time you play it though you have to "play it for the experience". Now I will say, on your first play through or a serious play through you should play it as it's intended, but to be honest yeah I've done some really stupid run throughs of it just for fun too (speed runs, livestream challenges, etc.). Did I try to experience it as the game was intended? No. Did I even TRY to immerse myself? Not in the slightest. I don't see how this could impact my original experience at all, I still think after those run throughs that it's one of the most immersive experiences ever, so I see no reason if after you've completed it why you shouldn't be allowed to fuck around and have some fun.

Posting Freak
07-31-2012, 11:11 AM
Website Find
XZeenon Offline

Threads: 1

The reason I made this was mostly because it was fun to make.

I really didn't intend on cheating in Amnesia if I play through it again. But then again, it's fun to dick around, am I right?
07-31-2012, 09:23 PM
Find