Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom stories wont work!
dev the bro Offline

Threads: 1
Sad  Custom stories wont work!

I click on the "custom story" button on the main menu but no custom stories appeared! I waited a fairly long time and nothing happened. The only thing i saw were two buttins that said "ok" and "cancel". If there is anything that can fix this problem it would be wonderful if somebody can help. Thanks!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sincerely.....
Dev The Bro Heart

Attached Files
.jpg   the BRO.jpg (Size: 7.09 KB / Downloads: 96)
(This post was last modified: 05-29-2012, 02:23 AM by dev the bro.)
05-29-2012, 02:22 AM
Find
RawkBandMan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 35
RE: Custom stories wont work!

(05-29-2012, 02:22 AM)dev the bro Wrote: I click on the "custom story" button on the main menu but no custom stories appeared! I waited a fairly long time and nothing happened. The only thing i saw were two buttins that said "ok" and "cancel". If there is anything that can fix this problem it would be wonderful if somebody can help. Thanks!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sincerely.....
Dev The Bro Heart
You have to actually download the custom stories manually, you can't just get them right when you install the game.

I've come to learn to not fear the living, nor the dead... But the monsters that hide in closets.
05-29-2012, 04:17 AM
Find
stokesie95 Offline

Threads: 29
RE: Custom stories wont work!

if you have downloaded the folder you need to put it in \\C:\Program Files\Amnesia\ Custom Stories
place the folder in there (Unzipped)

Looking for scripting work
08-21-2012, 12:29 PM
Find