Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

The more I think about it....
Daniel Topping Offline
Archaeologist

Threads: 0
RE: The more I think about it....

(08-08-2012, 11:27 PM)Damascus Rose Wrote: OMG! DANIEL! *fanboy scream* IT IS REALLY YOU!

I think somebody is after you! I've seen those painted pictures all over my neighbourhood with a caption of "Wanted, Daniel Topping, 1 million dollar reward for killing my master"
9'th of August, 2012.

I am A Daniel. I am unfamiliar with this ''OMG'' phrase you are using, and nor do I know what a fanboy is!

I am quite certain it is not I you are refering to, for whom would put a bounty on MY head?
I find it very hard to believe that there is someone out there looking to have me killed, then again I asume these things should not surprise me anymore. Around which ''neighbourhood'' have you seen these pictures?
08-08-2012, 11:42 PM
Website Find
Damascus Rose Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 22

(08-08-2012, 11:42 PM)Daniel Topping Wrote:
(08-08-2012, 11:27 PM)Damascus Rose Wrote: OMG! DANIEL! *fanboy scream* IT IS REALLY YOU!

I think somebody is after you! I've seen those painted pictures all over my neighbourhood with a caption of "Wanted, Daniel Topping, 1 million dollar reward for killing my master"
9'th of August, 2012.

I am A Daniel. I am unfamiliar with this ''OMG'' phrase you are using, and nor do I know what a fanboy is!

I am quite certain it is not I you are refering to, for whom would put a bounty on MY head?
I find it very hard to believe that there is someone out there looking to have me killed, then again I asume these things should not surprise me anymore. Around which ''neighbourhood'' have you seen these pictures?
I am sure it is you, Daniel! And you know I am telling the truth because I care for your safety! I was just strolling around my home in Mayfair and I saw a shady man with a floppy face put up that wanted sign. Who could it be..?

[Image: damascusrose2.png]
08-09-2012, 12:57 AM
Find
Froge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 176

(08-08-2012, 11:42 PM)Daniel Topping Wrote:

9'th of August, 2012.

Are you single and gay?

[Image: p229xcq]
08-09-2012, 03:42 AM
Find
lolmaster Offline

Threads: 9

(08-07-2012, 12:54 PM)Fomzo Wrote:
(08-06-2012, 04:12 PM)HateSolstice Wrote:
(08-06-2012, 03:46 PM)Fomzo Wrote: What the flip is "douchebaggery"?
You seriously can't figure that out?
Look, I'm not EnglishSmile Bear with me but I "seriously can't figure that out".
A visit to Google might do the trick.

08-09-2012, 03:44 AM
Find