Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teleporting Start
lolmaster Offline

Threads: 9
RE: Teleporting Start

(08-07-2012, 04:36 AM)Harthex Wrote:
(08-07-2012, 04:06 AM)lolmaster Wrote: What...? No, it isn't. I've checked some of the major online dictionaries, and the closest word that "Obification" refers to is "Ossification", the developmental process of bone formation.

Also, Traggey is not spamming. If anyone is, YOU are.
your name should be "trollmaster".
you imo sound like someone who just wants to put people down. which is pretty much trolling since it is online. just stick with obby and not change the topic?

void OnStart()
{
TeleportPlayer(PlayerStartArea_2);
}
I assure you, I am not trolling.
I do not want to "put people down", I want to know what on earth they're talking about because they sound like they're five.

08-07-2012, 04:41 AM
Find
Kazakarumariou Away
An angry man.

Threads: 8
RE: Teleporting Start

(08-07-2012, 04:41 AM)lolmaster Wrote:
(08-07-2012, 04:36 AM)Harthex Wrote:
(08-07-2012, 04:06 AM)lolmaster Wrote: What...? No, it isn't. I've checked some of the major online dictionaries, and the closest word that "Obification" refers to is "Ossification", the developmental process of bone formation.

Also, Traggey is not spamming. If anyone is, YOU are.
your name should be "trollmaster".
you imo sound like someone who just wants to put people down. which is pretty much trolling since it is online. just stick with obby and not change the topic?
I assure you, I am not trolling.
I do not want to "put people down", I want to know what on earth they're talking about because they sound like they're five.
that right there is usually something i hear when people are trolling.
here's a message from a troll saying " I kept replying because you looked like a total dumbass.", just a comparison.
also you dont have to defend yourself against what i believe. its all just my opinions.
lets just put what were saying aside before we make enemies and stick to topic.
08-07-2012, 04:52 AM
Find