Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Trusted blood door and hallway
Unregistered

Trusted blood door and hallway

Help!
Spoiler below!
So I've broken the fusebok and ripped out the cord, so now I can enter the room where you find the alcohol and syringe, but then that thing walks in, where the heck do I hide from him? He just finds me and kills me
02-18-2008, 05:35 PM
toretorden Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Trusted blood door and hallway

Spoiler below!
Try behind and up against the big overturned desk in the middle of the room with the syringe in it. That's where I hid .. after a while, he leaves the area completely after checking all of the rooms.

Don't forget the
Spoiler below!

tags.
(This post was last modified: 02-18-2008, 05:39 PM by Trard.)
02-18-2008, 05:39 PM
Find
Unregistered

Thansk so much for the quick reply
02-18-2008, 05:39 PM
Schwarze Pest Offline

Threads: 6

Same problem happend to me.

Spoiler below!
I haven't seen that overturned desk so i hided in an corner of the room and the freaking enemy found me everytime ^^ So i just ran away from him to the door where i came from and leave the place. Then i waited 1 minute and went back and the enemy was like disappered and i could investigate all the rooms and grab the syringe and the alcohol.

<3 Horror Adventures
02-22-2008, 11:04 AM
Find
Thaliur Offline

Threads: 4

I was quite lucky in that room. When I entered I piled up a lot of things in front of the door (I do that since Overture ^^), and when he came into the room I was sitting next to the door, so he pushed all the boxes and things right in front of me so he couldn't see me.

Megatron - proving that guns DO kill people since 1984
(This post was last modified: 02-22-2008, 07:19 PM by klutzon.)
02-22-2008, 07:18 PM
Find
bbkr Offline

Threads: 1

This one is kinda buggy, but fun:

Spoiler below!

Stay as close to the table as possible when you grap syrgine, then immediately crounch behind it. Script won't trigger monster walk and it will appear but it will stay next to the armored doors without disappearing.

Walk (crounched) into the middle room and unblock tunnel entrance.

Now walk to the 3rd room and save the game.

And you can try to kill monster by stocking some heavy stuff in tunnel, pulling monster and hit it (it won't crawl into the tunnel after you).

05-11-2008, 01:54 PM
Find
GoDL1Ke
Unregistered

Thaliur Wrote:I was quite lucky in that room. When I entered I piled up a lot of things in front of the door (I do that since Overture ^^), and when he came into the room I was sitting next to the door, so he pushed all the boxes and things right in front of me so he couldn't see me.

Same thing happened to me when he goed more away from me i started running and escaped...THESE ZOMBIES *INFECTED ONES* ARE JUST SO SCARY O_o too bad i didn't get the alcohol though.. Big Grin I had to go back n get it while running from him Sad.
08-29-2008, 08:36 PM