Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
my first custom Story: The evil awakes
Blacktimes Offline

Threads: 0
RE: my first custom Story: The evil awakes

I'm already looking forward =)
08-31-2012, 08:22 AM
Find
Mine Turtle Offline

Threads: 32

(08-11-2012, 04:19 PM)Gaviao Wrote:
(08-11-2012, 01:50 PM)Fishnugget Wrote: now i get it?You all hates this map because the story makes no sence?
yes they hate... its because they think that only LONG custom stories are good! i´ve seen that since they started to hate on pewdiepie maps, and after that... martin´s survival,it begins slowly,dark room,and alot of other custom stories! lost the lights is the worst custom story because you have to walk alot to do something... and everyone loved it!, but don´t worry. i loved your custom story, its really well made for a first custom story xD, next time remember to put sound on the doors trololololol(joke)
youre a complete disgrace to this community. how can you think that stories with alot of work put into them is less worthy than these kinds of maps, with little or no time put into them? please, leave this forum; do us all a favor.

[Image: 201107142327000.gif]
08-31-2012, 09:01 AM
Find
Fishnugget Offline

Threads: 6

my new map is already in work, and it was not short and i never leave

Ich arbeite immernoch an meiner Map und sie wird definitiv viel länger und besser als mein letztes. Ich werde auch nicht gehen da es vor allem kein weiteres Forum für Amnesia custom stories gibt
08-31-2012, 11:10 AM
Find
Blacktimes Offline

Threads: 0

Will it again in German? =)

Ich hoffe, dass sie wieder in Deutsch sein wird =) Achja nachdem ich im Anfangsraum mit dem Schlüssel die Tür geöffnet habe, und versuche durch die Tür zu gehen und es läd kommt folgende Meldung:
FATAL ERROR:Could not load world file 'custom_stories/Tutorial/maps/C:/Program Files (x86)/Amnesia - The Dark Descent/redist/custom_stories/Tutorial/maps/Tutorial2.map
08-31-2012, 12:34 PM
Find
Fishnugget Offline

Threads: 6

Hmmm, das ist komisch. Anscheinend fehlt dir eine der maps. Hier ist ein neuer Downloadlink zu DIESEM Map. Das 2te ist noch in arbeit.

Hmmm, thats not good. You dont have one of the maps i think. Here is a new Downloadlink for the FIRST Map i made. The second is not finished.
https://rapidshare.com/#!download|230p5|...|10784|0|0

And yeah. The second map its on german
08-31-2012, 02:55 PM
Find
Gaviao Offline

Threads: 3

(08-31-2012, 09:01 AM)Mine Turtle Wrote:
(08-11-2012, 01:50 PM)Fishnugget Wrote: now i get it?You all hates this map because the story makes no sence?
yes they hate... its because they think that only LONG custom stories are good! i´ve seen that since they started to hate on pewdiepie maps, and after that... martin´s survival,it begins slowly,dark room,and alot of other custom stories! lost the lights is the worst custom story because you have to walk alot to do something... and everyone loved it!, but don´t worry. i loved your custom story, its really well made for a first custom story xD, next time remember to put sound on the doors trololololol(joke)
youre a complete disgrace to this community. how can you think that stories with alot of work put into them is less worthy than these kinds of maps, with little or no time put into them? please, leave this forum; do us all a favor.a
who said pewdie´s revenge,martin´s survival,it begins slowly and dark room was not put any effort on it? i challenge you to do something better. saying bad things of newcomers will not change what i think of people like you, you are a disgrace for the community(at least for who know how to create a custom story =D)
(This post was last modified: 08-31-2012, 04:02 PM by Gaviao.)
08-31-2012, 03:59 PM
Find
CorinthianMerchant Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 84

(08-31-2012, 03:59 PM)Gaviao Wrote:
(08-31-2012, 09:01 AM)Mine Turtle Wrote:
youre a complete disgrace to this community. how can you think that stories with alot of work put into them is less worthy than these kinds of maps, with little or no time put into them? please, leave this forum; do us all a favor.a
who said pewdie´s revenge,martin´s survival,it begins slowly and dark room was not put any effort on it? i challenge you to do something better. saying bad things of newcomers will not change what i think of people like you, you are a disgrace for the community(at least for who know how to create a custom story =D)
Someone's about to trigger the Mine Turtle...

Still hasn't gotten over the loss of wubwub...
08-31-2012, 04:04 PM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74

Alright cool down now, locking this thread for a while.
08-31-2012, 04:30 PM
Find