Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
my first custom Story: The evil awakes
Fishnugget Offline

Threads: 6
RE: my first custom Story: The evil awakes

No i wont to burn it with fire
but thanks for the mean feedback
08-11-2012, 01:46 PM
Find
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 0

Are you seriously expecting constructive criticism here? Because your map is obliviously not meant to be serious, so criticising it would be a bit pointless. So to make things short: This feels like a test map you created to learn more about the editor - neither the story nor anything else makes any sense and that seems to be intentional. Which is fine for a test map, but why on earth are you publishing it? Big Grin
Erwartest du jetzt ernsthaft konstruktive Kritik? Deine Map ist ja offenbar nicht im Geringsten ernst gemeint, daher wäre es ein bisschen sinnfrei sie zu kritisieren. Also kurz gesagt, sie spielt sich wie eine Testmap die du erstellt hast, um mehr über den Editor zu lernen - weder Story noch irgendetwas anderes macht irgendeinen Sinn und das scheint ja so gewollt zu sein. Was ja okay ist für eine Testmap, aber wieso veröffentlichst du sie? Big Grin
08-11-2012, 01:48 PM
Find
Fishnugget Offline

now i get it?You all hates this map because the story makes no sence?
08-11-2012, 01:50 PM
Find
Adny Offline
Posting Freak

(08-11-2012, 01:50 PM)Fishnugget Wrote: now i get it?You all hates this map because the story makes no sence?
They are called "Custom Stories" for a reason :o

I rate it 3 memes.
08-11-2012, 01:51 PM
Find
Fishnugget Offline

Das sollte keine Test Map sein sondern eine Custom map
Damit es mehr sinn ergibt wollt ich ja mehr als ein notiz zettel in der map setzten aber ich wusste nicht wie
08-11-2012, 01:52 PM
Find
CorinthianMerchant Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 84

Tala Engelska förihelvete!!!

Still hasn't gotten over the loss of wubwub...
08-11-2012, 02:03 PM
Find
Fishnugget Offline

in my eyes it is a custom map and i want to make more of the note in the map but i dont know how
08-11-2012, 02:06 PM
Find
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 0

Well the story is about a murderous prostitute who looks liky Fluttershy from MLP and some mysterious stranger who leaves you notes and tells you she comes from a parody and apparently Jason Vorhees is bound to make an appearance later. Making fun parody maps is okay, but its not even funny. Its just...weird. and random. sorry Sad
Anyway, can't say much about the technical side because I couldn't even leave the first room. The third drawer doesn't open (not even with the key) so I had to somehow wedge the crowbar out of there through the slit. Combined both the crowbar and the key with every object in the room without success. Gave up then.

Aestethically it doesn't seem like you put a lot of love into the map. That's why I thought it was a test map - it just seems as if you didn't put any effort at all in making it look good.
Nun die Story handelt von einer mörderischen Prostituierten die aussieht wie Fluttershy von MLP, einem mysteriösen Fremden der dir Notizzettel hinterlässt die dir sagen dass sie aus einer Parodie stammt und offenbar soll Jason Vorhees später noch auftauchen. Spaßige Parodien sind ja schön und gut, aber es ist nicht einmal wirklich lustig...nur merkwürdig. Und irgendwie zufällig zusammengewürfelt. Tut mir leid Sad

Wie dem auch sei, was die technische Seite angeht kann ich nicht viel sagen, ich konnte nicht einmal den ersten Raum verlassen. Die unterste Schublade der Kommode ließ sich nicht öffnen (auch nicht mit dem Schlüssel), also musste ich das Brecheisen durch den Spalt herauspfriemeln. weder Brecheisen noch Schlüssel ließen sich auf irgendein Objekt anwenden, daraufhin habe ich aufgegeben.

Ästethisch sieht es einfach nicht danach aus, als hättest du dir viel Mühe gegeben die Map gut aussehen zu lassen. Deshalb dachte ich es sei eine Testmap.
08-11-2012, 02:10 PM
Find
Fishnugget Offline

warte warte warte, hinter der komode liegt der schlüssel für die tür xDD
behind of the drawer its the key for the door xDDDD

I think i made a walktrought xDDD
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2012, 02:25 PM by Fishnugget.)
08-11-2012, 02:24 PM
Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85

*Tries to calm down and walk away so I don't curse anyone one to burn in the depths of Tartarus...*
08-11-2012, 02:32 PM
Website Find