Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

[delete me]
Hardarm Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 39
RE: A bully I knew is now being charged with attempted murder...

(11-13-2012, 07:56 PM)Cruzchristina Wrote: His not a bad kid this whole things is all she said he said, like a high school drama and I know him. I'm his girlfriend and I would never be with someone I thiught hurt others. If he bullied you that was before I knew him. People change and grow up. His a great guy and I know he be the 1st to say sorry to anyone he has ever hurt before I meet him. But please don't speak bad of him or be quick to judge, because it doesnt just hurt him it also hurts the ones that care about him mostme, his mom, his family to here bad about him when we really know him for a good kid. We all have been put through a lot in this so thank you to those who understand. Heart
First of all: Welcome to the forums.
Second of all (lol): How have you got here searching for him? Looks quite odd to me lol.

listen to boards of canada
11-13-2012, 08:00 PM
Website Find
Zaffre Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 50

(11-13-2012, 08:00 PM)Hardarm Wrote:
(11-13-2012, 07:56 PM)Cruzchristina Wrote: His not a bad kid this whole things is all she said he said, like a high school drama and I know him. I'm his girlfriend and I would never be with someone I thiught hurt others. If he bullied you that was before I knew him. People change and grow up. His a great guy and I know he be the 1st to say sorry to anyone he has ever hurt before I meet him. But please don't speak bad of him or be quick to judge, because it doesnt just hurt him it also hurts the ones that care about him mostme, his mom, his family to here bad about him when we really know him for a good kid. We all have been put through a lot in this so thank you to those who understand. Heart
First of all: Welcome to the forums.
Second of all (lol): How have you got here searching for him? Looks quite odd to me lol.
Yep, I suspect a liar or a troll here.

As of September 2nd, 2014, I've left the Frictional forums. Check my profile for more details.
11-13-2012, 08:57 PM
Find
Your Computer Offline
SCAN ME!

Threads: 32

(11-13-2012, 08:00 PM)Hardarm Wrote: How have you got here searching for him?

Oh look, first page results: https://www.google.com/search?client=ope...8&oe=utf-8

Tutorials: From Noob to Pro
11-13-2012, 09:02 PM
Website Find
Hardarm Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 39

(11-13-2012, 09:02 PM)Your Computer Wrote:
(11-13-2012, 08:00 PM)Hardarm Wrote: How have you got here searching for him?

Oh look, first page results: https://www.google.com/search?client=ope...8&oe=utf-8
Well yeah, second page O.o

listen to boards of canada
11-13-2012, 09:39 PM
Website Find
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

(11-13-2012, 07:56 PM)Cruzchristina Wrote: If he bullied you that was before I knew him. People change and grow up. His a great guy and I know he be the 1st to say sorry to anyone he has ever hurt before I meet him. But please don't speak bad of him or be quick to judge, because it doesnt just hurt him it also hurts the ones that care about him mostme, his mom, his family to here bad about him when we really know him for a good kid. We all have been put through a lot in this so thank you to those who understand. Heart
Yeah people change, in his case from a bully to a murderer. And don't tell me "oh but the victim didn't die". He stabbed him in the throat and the other one in the back i'm preety sure he didn't want them to live.

Don't speak bad of him because he might get bad feelings ? what about the kids he was about to murder ?

Yeah i know, he probably had a lot of rough time in his life, which is obvious but that doesn't excuse anything.

Call me an asshole, but thats how it is.

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
11-14-2012, 12:07 AM
Find
Zaffre Away
Posting Freak

Y'know, it doesn't make it any better. He tried to kill a teenager. He could've ruined that kid's future, life, family. Saying sorry doesn't make it any better. If I hacked this site and banned every user on here, do you think "sorry" would make them forgive me? What's done is done, and nothing can change that. I don't people like you, who think apologizing makes something better, like a five year old.

It's even worse about the fact that he tried to kill someone. He didn't want to teach him a lesson, he wanted to snuff out his life. He may have had a rough time, sure, but that is no excuse for that behavior. It seems with teenagers it's either suicide for attention or maiming innocents for attention.

I hate this generation so much.

As of September 2nd, 2014, I've left the Frictional forums. Check my profile for more details.
11-14-2012, 12:13 AM
Find
CorinthianMerchant Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 84

I've started to think that +65 % of my generation are emotionally, socially (and culturally) retarded...

Still hasn't gotten over the loss of wubwub...
11-14-2012, 12:23 AM
Find
Zaffre Away
Posting Freak

(11-14-2012, 12:23 AM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: I've started to think that +65 % of my generation are emotionally, socially (and culturally) retarded...
u just dont have swag u fuckin gay athist, ur jelus bc were cool and ur not, you fucking cunt

Am I doing it right?

(This post was last modified: 11-14-2012, 12:25 AM by Zaffre.)
11-14-2012, 12:24 AM
Find
CorinthianMerchant Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 84

I more or less despise half the people in my class.

And yes, you did it perfectly right...

Still hasn't gotten over the loss of wubwub...
11-14-2012, 12:27 AM
Find
Zaffre Away
Posting Freak

(11-14-2012, 12:27 AM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: I more or less despise half the people in my class.

And yes, you did it perfectly right...
stfu i did your mom last night but i didnt ned her because i alreafy hav my gf, UNLIKE U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On topic, I agree with you. I saw a kid in my gym class wearing a t-shirt with the word "SWAG" written on it. That kid is Tyreke, who I swear is the dumbest kid in my class, and calls all white people racist "crackas".

11-14-2012, 12:29 AM
Find