Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Things you fell for instantly
Adny Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6
RE: Things you fell for instantly

Wait...CM likes PDP and Ponies?

...everything I've ever known is a lie.

I honestly don't see the appeal; PDP used to be okay, now he just acts crazier than Toby Turner; he reminds me of the annoying facebook girl meme. I enjoy the real Pewdiepie, not the fake character he uses when playing games. I don't really consider him a commentator, no matter what he's playing he'll find a way to incorporate one of the many character's he's created, regardless of its relevance to the game.

Every PDP LP:
Intro, plays game, sex joke, "STEFANO!!11!", sex joke, sex joke, "BARRELZ!!!1!", deafening scream, sex joke, punches screen (brofist), outro.

Cryaotic...ugh. He changes his voice/style so often I can't keep up with it. I usually find his voice irritating; it has some weird accent I can't quite put my finger on and it just bugs the hell out of me.

Ponies are fine, I watched the first 5-6 episodes, nothing really special, but it did manage to make me to laugh a few times. Its just another kid show like Courage the Cowardly Dog, Ed Edd & Eddy, or even Power Puff Girls; all of which are fine and dandy to watch every now and then, I just don't see how so many teenagers can be that obsessed with it; just another fad I suppose.

I can appreciate someone's love for something, but I can't stand die-hard fan boys, no matter what they like. It's like a special-type of close mindedness that I just can't stand, and is usually accompanied by ignorance.

I rate it 3 memes.
08-15-2012, 06:06 PM
Find
CorinthianMerchant Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 84

He is actually not that funny anymore, I fell for him a year ago, that's why I thought it belonged in the thread.

Still hasn't gotten over the loss of wubwub...
(This post was last modified: 08-15-2012, 08:47 PM by CorinthianMerchant.)
08-15-2012, 06:11 PM
Find
Damascus Rose Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 22

Emma stone, and bass playing. Also programming.

First time I saw MLP I liked it, not obsessed with it, but I liked it. Then after getting halfway through season 2 I realized it's boring as hell and stopped.

[Image: damascusrose2.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-15-2012, 09:10 PM by Damascus Rose.)
08-15-2012, 06:33 PM
Find
Froge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 176

This game.
This piece.

[Image: p229xcq]
08-15-2012, 07:47 PM
Find
Zaffre Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 50

(08-15-2012, 07:47 PM)Chronofox Wrote: This game.
This piece.
That. Fucking. Game.
MOAR TEARS

As of September 2nd, 2014, I've left the Frictional forums. Check my profile for more details.
(This post was last modified: 08-15-2012, 09:59 PM by Zaffre.)
08-15-2012, 09:28 PM
Find
Sexbad Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40

basement stairs

...oh, wrong preposition

[Image: jao3z.jpg]
08-15-2012, 09:57 PM
Website Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

(08-15-2012, 09:57 PM)Sexbad Wrote: basement stairs

...oh, wrong preposition
[Image: 05d.jpg]

Posting Freak
08-15-2012, 10:09 PM
Website Find
Froge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 176

(08-15-2012, 09:28 PM)Zaffre Wrote:
(08-15-2012, 07:47 PM)Chronofox Wrote: This game.
This piece.
That. Fucking. Game.
is my favourite of all tiemz

[Image: p229xcq]
08-15-2012, 11:35 PM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

- Dead Space
- Drawing, 3D modeling and modding
- Cryaotic
- Band: Poets of the Fall
- Artist: Deadmau5

I used to LOVE Doom 3 when I was younger. It was my favorite horror game. It was long, creepy, and dark for it's time it was made. Some have even said it had the best graphics for its time. I was scrounging around the web seeing if a "Doom 4" was in production and kept seeing posts saying "Dead Space, Dead Space, Dead Space" and was like "OKAY. I need to see this." I searched up the Dead Space trailer, which is the lullaby one, and IMMEDIATELY fell in love. Once I got the game on Christmas 2010, I shut my bedroom door, threw a blanket over the window curtain (so it was now pitch black in my room), cranked up the surround sound, and ran the game. I had to have sat there for maybe 5 hours playing until we had to go to a family dinner. I couldn't wait to get back and play more. Now I follow the series, have beaten the Dead Space 2 campaign over 10 times (at least one on each difficulty, including Hardcore).. And it's just... Everything I love... <3

Started drawing since I was about 13 and continue to do artsy fartsy stuff each day. =]

Cryaotic... That man has kept me entertained from the day I began watching him around maybeee.... November? Thanks to Kman, who showed me. At first, I watched a clip of him, but I think it was a "Sleepy Cry Plays" and I didn't have the attention span at the time, so I didn't watch him. But I saw he was calling for the 24-hour custom awhile ago and thought, "This could be challenging!" and watched him play on his livestream. Good god that was a hilarious time. I went right back to his Youtube the next day and watched a few more videos, laughed some more, and continue to watch him on every upload. Of all the popular Youtubers I have watched, Cry feels the most "human", responding to his viewers, Making every video description unique and funny, and holds his morals against the idiots that he occasionally picks out in his "Cry Talks" videos. I'm not being a kiss ass, but I must say, Cry does have my highest respect in the "Youtuber" category. As long as he stays the way he is, I will always watch each video. =]

Poets of the Fall... A Finnish band I found while playing Alan Wake. Another one of my favorite games. I came across a hidden radio in a shack that, after the radio host spoke, played "War" by PotF. I sat there in the game listening to the whole thing and thought. "Wow. This sounds like a real band!" and made a search on youtube for them, and turns out they are! I listened to all the songs and they are now held as my number 1 favorite band.

AAAAND Deadmau5. The man with the longest house music. I first found him while playing Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit for the Xbox 360. They had "Sofi Needs a Ladder" on the game's song library and as I played, I would constantly switch to that song. It was so catchy! Then I was with my friend in his jeep driving to some other friends and he popped the CD in and each song was so catchy, that I borrowed the CD from my friend and put it on my laptop. I searched more of his music and still do now =P

SO YEAH. That's my newscast, over to you!
(This post was last modified: 08-16-2012, 12:24 AM by Statyk.)
08-16-2012, 12:23 AM
Find
Potato Offline

Threads: 10

Probably the internet in general.

[Image: baby-computer.jpg]

[Image: o8JPTkt.jpg]
upsilon floorbot is a qt pa2t
08-16-2012, 12:29 AM
Find